How do I get back to playing games again instead of scrolling this cursed place and hitting refresh on the threads I am...

How do I get back to playing games again instead of scrolling this cursed place and hitting refresh on the threads I am interested it?

Attached: 0TNjUln_d.jpg (539x960, 33.05K)

kys

Kill me yourself, coward.

Start anew. Break your PC and phone and whatever device that allows you to go to Any Forums, buy a games machine, new or old, buy some games and get gaming.

Wish I was rich enough to justify doing this for my Any Forumsidiot depression.

Sounds wasteful desu

keep trying titles til one sticks. peers online have shared many games with me and i usually drop them but i have found one love (even though the game is buggy dogshit) and its kept me sated for now. maybe you need a vidya waifu?

Attached: baldurs-gate-3-companion-guide-shadowheart-romance.jpg (1920x1080, 155.77K)

Find something else to do (not Vidya or Any Forums), doesn't have to be boring, doesn't necessarily have to be ultra-exciting either. You will eventually realize how much reading this site daily has poisoned your mind, and you will naturally desire Vidya again.
I do this every couple of months, it's pretty refreshing. I mostly come here for up to date gaming news and funny stuff, but the precisely engineered trolling is actually harmful to long term mental health. When the mind virus starts to sink in, hit the bricks! If you don't have the will power to stop coming here, do what this user said and isolate your Any Forums-accessing device from your person, physically.
Also this entire post might be pointless because sometimes there are long periods with no good games. Just remember it's okay to go days or weeks or even months without Vidya, nothing bad happens.

recently I started to going through my backlog in order, so I don't have to deal with choice paralysis. don't dwell much on games that don't click and that's it. last week went through painscreek killings and tails of iron, both kino of the highest order

If you somehow still have working social connections you could just ask someone to "lock them away" until you've completed X achievements in games. If you're scared you'll go full drug addict degenerate to break the contract then there's not going to be any easy way out of it.

it is a cat

go to the gym and lift the pain will reset everything.

I spend 12+ hours here every day on my phone in bed
I have no friends
this is the only place I can talk to people and I get so restless I get physically uncomfortable if I'm away from here for even a few minutes
I barely play games and when I do I'm constantly stopping to look at my phone every few minutes to make sure I don't miss a single post in whatever thread I'm following and I get irritated when the game is wasting time I could be spending looking at here instead
I have hundreds of unread threads in my backlog and hundreds of thousands of images downloaded from here that I just keep adding to

Attached: Screen_Recording_20200619-095147_1.webm (1080x1920, 2.79M)

Acquire discipline. Drop Any Forums. Simple as. Or travel to r9k where half of this boards current users belong

There used to be jobs for people with this dedication, until personal computers turned twice as many people into it from 90-10 and practically half the population into it from 10-now

You have gotten advice on what to do for several years but you never follow any of it. It's your own fault, really.

Attached: 142124214.png (900x1017, 438.23K)

I don't do anything unless I'm forced to
that's what the public school system taught me

No one is forcing you to blogpost either yet here you are.

Excuses excuses excuses. You just don't want to do anything. And that's fine, but don't fucking complain that your life sucks and nothing ever changes for the better. That's what you chose, after all. And you wouldn't choose that if it wasn't what you wanted, would you?

>the government should only help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>meeeeee meeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeee mee me meeee me meeeeeeee

why bother? what are video games going to do for you? what plateau do you expect to reach? what is there left to learn? go do something else.

yes?
I thought I was a privileged white male? where the fuck is my privilege?