Monster Hunter

Will he get anything good in Sunbreak?

Attached: 1612468044510.jpg (1013x626, 201.88K)

I just want to say, fuck all the faggots who keep trying to inflict sleep in the middle of the fight to set bombs, you don't do that much damage even with like six mega barrel bombs

japs rated him as one of the lowest its over gossbros...
its not a coincidence that the current endgame are afflicted zinogre/mizu/diablos

Attached: rise launch poll.png (407x908, 110.45K)

It's safe to say sunbreak is already dead.
>nobody makes threads anymore
>join requests are a ghost town

That's pretty high for a new mon desu

get the better matchmaking mod on pc, its due to region lock

Why is the PC version region locked but switch isn't? I get matched with japs and chinks constantly. What reason would they do that for

>promo image shows Goss wielding blades while being red and blue at the same time
>doesn’t do that in game, it’s one or the other
Um, false advertising much?

I already have it.

Goss "Hoss The Boss Never Loss" Harag

I just solo'd a guildhall Brachydios after failing 3 or 4 consecutive times. I managed it with a farcaster, the two bombs they give you (he left the area and came back and I got very lucky), one demondrug, one armorskin, three might seeds, 1 adamant seed, a shock trap and then a pitfall trap and some potions here and there. Now I feel fucking empty. All that frustration and for what? A few fleeting seconds of victory. Then it's all over...
I'm gonna see if I can make a sword out of him.

Attached: 1630232761632.png (729x719, 244.4K)

>Never Loss
Very clever of you.

>Ibushi and Narwa that low
Good

this, bombs have stayed the same for some reason despite monster hp and hunter damage getting increasingly bloated. they're only good for setting off counters

>just below some of the most iconic and beloved in the entire series
>above tiggy and diablos
they love him

I hate people who use flash bombs but at the stupidest fucking timings so there is zero advantage and actively detrimental for everyone else

even worse are retards who bring palicos with flash bombay. it's probably the worst fucking support move ever

It's too late for Goss. The only monsters coming in the TUs are elder tier and I doubt any variant of Goss could be that strong

you could give him the raging brachy treatment

fucking hate flash bombs when i was running greatsword
first they flinch them away from my TCS. then they make the monstie even more unpredictable. fuckin geniuses.

>they keep flashing rathian during its aerial tail flips
>even though the monster has long built up a resistance to it
>even though that attack has the biggest recovery ever
>even though it's perfect counter fuel
ITS NOT EVEN IMPRESSIVE, THE RATHIAN IS IN THE AIR FOR 20 SECONDS
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

Attached: 1638152719648.png (1586x1565, 668.79K)

>they don't know
welcome to monster hunter, new friend.

It sounds like you don't know but have been assblasted by other people making fun of you still sleepbombing

don't know what? they do 300 damage each, that's fucking nothing

i dont use statuses, bombs, traps, or drugs and haven't since FU. try again. at least i know why people do it unlike you.
>still doesn't know

>I will pretend to know some epic truth about sleepbombing but not directly state it incase people make fun of me for that, too, in some poor attempt at feigning superiority on an anonymous imageboard
Kind of a sad existence bro

Attached: 1641290702426.png (433x420, 115.53K)

they do it to watch the cute monsters sleep?

The only actual functional purpose of sleepbombing is partbreaking, and even there your argument falls apart because 99% of sleepbombs randoms create are on the fucking face

I fucking hope so. New subspecies were kinda shit.
Bishaten but it explodes
Rakna but it explodes
Almudron but it explodes
Auracanth because fuck you