Move goes wrong

>move goes wrong
>opponent starts beating the hell out of you
what do you do

Attached: Low Ki vs Deranged.webm (768x572, 2.53M)

On one hand: Based
On the other: Low Ki deserved to fail. Karma is a bitch.

Kek what a schizo

Well, being that the guy beating the hell out of me is Low Ki, I'd pretty just pick him up off the ground and watch his legs flail.

cant stand that Low-IQ faggot. always throwing sperg tantrums and punches on people when he's in the wrong about it. 0h n0ez I botched a move cuz low-Iq was out of spot and now he's kicking the shit out of me for it. low-iq is lucky that guy was a pro and didnt get up and shoot swing on his retarded ass. glad this faggot low-iq failed in life and wrestling

Low Ki trained that guy so he's probably had worse

It's little five foot nothing Low Ki but he's boys with Homicide who would threaten you with a knife backstage if you stood up for yourself in this instance. So your choices are take the beating or whoop his ass and get shoot murdered backstage.

what a fucking faggot glad he didn't make it anywhere

Reminder he threw a temper tantrum and had to be carried out like a little kid once

Attached: 1631396832780.png (317x248, 120.13K)

Jesus, how emasculating. This must have been a huge dent to his fragile manlet fake tough guy ego. I bet he still seethes about it to this day.

I get up and shoot kill him in the ring

I can't believe nobody has ever beaten the fuck out of Low Ki. Even Phil got his shit shoved in by Teddy Hart for acting like a fake tough guy.

What a nutter

Because they don't want to get jumped and stabbed by half a dozen spics and niggers outside.

Homicide is a fake toughguy too.

I'd shoot kill Low ki.

Did LK ever try that shit on anybody of note? I've only ever seen him do that shit to jobbers who he knows won't hit back.
He probably kept his mouth shut and his hands by his side like a good girl around the big boys.

What a cunt

He's fake tough but the steel is real.

This is why no one works with that lowki nigga?

wish more wrestlers were like Low Ki then this fake ass sport would die faster

They couldn't get to step two. I'd put them in a rest hold they couldn't get out of until they calm the heck down.

one of the best shoops /asp/ ever did.

Attached: lowreee.jpg (317x248, 46.06K)