Cole is such a yummy wummy charisma magnet that he leaves a cratering viewership on every show he stars in...

Cole is such a yummy wummy charisma magnet that he leaves a cratering viewership on every show he stars in. Why are smarks so retarded? Their shit taste in everything has killed the business more than any booking decision.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-19 132331.png (730x169, 20.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ewrestlingnews.com/news/booker-t-criticizes-top-aew-stars-lack-of-size
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>greatest in ring performers of all time
Someone post that webm of him rolling around with Garganus like a child

kek

l feel like Adam Cole's career is a rib and everyone's in on it but me.

>only smarks watch AEW
>only smarks like adam cole
>adam cole is tanking AEW ratings
how do you manage your cognitive dissonance OP

OP he's talking about michael cole

ewrestlingnews.com/news/booker-t-criticizes-top-aew-stars-lack-of-size

Smarks only like Cole because all the other indy guys talk him up.
He's a master politician.

Guess who is behind that rib...
>Hey Hunter, you seen that Adam Cole kid? You should sign him and make him your Champion. Trust me on this one.
>Hey Tony, that Adam Cole kid's contract is running out, you should reach out immediately. Trust me the guy will improve the ratings.

Attached: 1647380522234.jpg (1200x1200, 137.43K)

Attached: the american okada.webm (853x480, 2.65M)

grim

Isn't this the greatest WWE match of all time?

This was my first exposure to NXT and current wrestling in general and it corpses me so fucking hard every time
Tne fucking stareoff like they did something

That's shoot the worst grappling I've ever seen. They didn't try to make it look like they were accomplishing anything, just that they were going to miss to go to the next reversal.

GODam CHADle is the logical conclusion to Nashian theory. He's all money and miles.

He's a classic overachiever and gets the main title wherever he goes. PWG, NXT, ROH, many such cases. Sad. I'm thinking he sucks dick and he does it well because he's nowhere as good as he's promoted to be.

what is Cole’s character?

The little spin twirl "reversal" headlock shit at like 00:07-00:12 is the funniest shit ever

THIS IS WRESTLING *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP*

based

Compare this to any Benoit vs Angle match

Attached: Adam Cole vs Michael Cole.jpg (653x434, 105.95K)

Johnny Wrestling and one of the greatest in-ring performers of all time right there.

Speaks volumes that smarks think these two had the greatest trilogy of matches in American wrestling history.