We sleep, They live

Why don't we finish this investigation? Has anyone ever tried to hack into wwe servers? I don't have the ability and would never suggest anyone do so, but I wonder what is on Vince's hard drives? Kevin Sullivans?

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-150313-710.png (531x337, 236.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RtqIb7Mwal8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would the text/call logs of the officials involved be held by their telecommunication carriers? Could these be accessed somehow? Legally?

David Benoit said the police looked into Kevin Sullivan. Is there a public record of this?

Benoit's old tag team partner, buff wellington died on the same day. What common points of interest do they share?

Was Benoit going to expose something? We know about Pattersons cream team as well as other leaders in the company who aboused children.
Was this an act of revenge by KS? We know that he hated Benoit for stealing his wife according to people close to him at the time. Benoit killed 10 years after KS divorce? Say-ten?

I can't believe how little attention this subject gets. You think it would be all that people talk about. Maybe most wrestling fans are just a bunch of mouth breathing retards

youtu.be/RtqIb7Mwal8

What's up with this weird music video that ICP made called "Chris Benoit" where they seem to be hinting to something via seemingly random symbolism? Notice the black and white symbolism, checkerboard, moloch, etc. Makes me think of free masons and ritual killings. Is there gematria around this?

>Adam do you still have the keys to get into the Stamford building? I just need it for 30 minutes and I'll give em right back. Chavo gave me some bad news but I think I've got an idea that'll cheer everyone up

Attached: cc.jpg (433x650, 81.36K)

Found some Gematria
Benoit=34 (rev full reduc)
Murder = 34 (full reduc)
Chosen by the numbers?

I'm an idiot please explain

Date numerology for time of death 6/24/2007=57
Chris, Nancy, and double-murder, =57
Vince McMahon =57
Wwe ritual=57
Old priest character in that ICP video is becoming more clear. Old guard vs new guard

Ritual=27 (think 27 club)
Daniel =27
Benoit's son was named Daniel
You listening FBI? start taking notes please, time to do your job

From the time of Benoit's death to the end of the year was exactly 27 weeks
>27

Just Google "Chris Benoit Gematria ritual killing" if you want your mind blown to little bits

Eddie Guerrero was a weird death too, I bet there is lots of Gematria surrounding it as well

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-151241-230.png (555x385, 461.88K)

Nooooooo. You think?

I guess I'm the retard for thinking it would be any different

Meet Kevin Sullivan the man who killed Chris Benoit

Forgot picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-152442-115.png (559x597, 173.79K)

>three posters
kek

Nancy benoits wiki page was edited to say she was dead before it was officially announced and the ip traced back to wwehq