How much anime do you need to watch to enjoy this character?

How much anime do you need to watch to enjoy this character?

Attached: 1661588573373645.jpg (700x1036, 117.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weapons/weapon-descriptions/starknife/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's Pathfinder, user. It's safe to assume anyone who plays it is a weeb, furry, autist, or autistic furry weeb.

Attached: soldier.png (1240x900, 1.06M)

idk but she's cute as fuck and I hate anime

>what if talentless hacks made Fall-From-Grace

>be nice to her once and she becomes completely enamored with you
>awkward and cutesy
>so horny she cums even if you only touch her shoulder
>reward for her quest is sex
imagine falling for such blatant lonely virgin bait

Saddes part is she's still the best romance besides Lann

That sounds based

I enjoyed the character and been watching anime since 2006

what is this and who is this and sex scene?

Don't have to imagine, they're right here, on this very boad.

>reward for her quest is sex
That's only if you romance her though
>Go out of your way to court the sex demon that hasn't had sex in decades
>Complain that the instant she can't succ people to death she jumps on your dick

Best romance was tiefling twins in the first game.

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, user. The character is Arueshalae, a succubus trying to redeem herself and become a good person. And yes - because of her redemption quest, she hasn't had sex in ages, and she's so pent up that once you finally make it safe to have intimate contact with her, a single touch on her shoulder is enough to send her into a moaning orgasm.

>wanting romance in crpgs
They are always shit but you incels always beg for them so the devs shoehorn them in.

Owlcat is full of coomers who write erotic fanfics so I would argue not romancing someone in a PF game feels shoehorned in

She's pretty alright, but I prefer Wendy.

Attached: 1642353434936.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Paizo itself is pretty horny - or at least it was back in the day. In some pretty weird ways, too - there was one AP that had a potential romance with a female winter wolf.

I'm a massive weeb and I killed her in every one of my playthroughs, good, evil, or neutral, for being a Desna worshipper

They were definitely the best romance in the first game.

For me it's sacrificing Arue on my path to become a Lich

>

Attached: 1660783333805810.png (1000x1333, 1.72M)

>rpgs after the so called rpg renaissance are about romances
I hate the mentally ill so much

>Like one hour of romance in a 100 hour rpg
What is it about romances that it triggers autists so much they think that's what the entire game is about?
Fire Emblem in particular got hit hard with this, the "romance" is literally a single conversation but it didn't stop autists for pretending the series became a dating sim

>one optional part of a game is every single part of the game
Mind broken.

Cause that's all people discuss online. But what else is there to discuss in a game? Once everyone knows the story who cares? Gameplay, no one wants to discuss that shit. So people go back to the one thing the internet knows how to discuss forever, sex and love.

soulless

>Cause that's all people discuss online
Ah yes of course it's the classic
>Fans are le bad therefore game is le bad

Post this thread on Any Forums I fucking dare you.

I hate korean faces

Let's see. For her to have a waterfall in her pants for you immediately you need to
>do a very easy to miss side quest where you contact her when she's rotting in her cell and waiting to be executed
>you appear like a Desna's messenger and calm her down
>THEN you find her physically, calm her down again, sing a song of Elysium with her and specifically ask her to stay when she thinks nobody will trust a succubus
Sounds pretty good.

Attached: 1640932534902.jpg (1417x2048, 380.55K)

Grace was horribly under utilized and pushed aside for a forced relationship with half demon cunt.

I dunno about her. Haven't met her yet but I killed this hoe over here as soon as she appeared. The disney princess mary sue self insert vibes were TOO much.

Attached: ember-companion-pathfinder-wotr-wiki-guide-250px.jpg (250x250, 19.33K)

>10 second 404 with a 14 day ban stuck on for good measure
Wow it would be some epic trolling user

The only comparison is both of them are succubus.

yeah, you spoiled it

>more stuff = higher quality
Idiotic

God Arue is such a fucking slut, she's holding hands with you, uses your thighs as pillow and is generally so fucking lewd it's unreal

hello camellia

Are you retarded?

The men genuinely had better written romances then the women in this game.

I don't think I implied that.

the men were written by women

Doing that to Cam is way too funny with how she genuinely freaks out.

Why does she have one of those big Naruto shuriken things in her official portrait?

d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weapons/weapon-descriptions/starknife/

Daeran is the best, almost turned me gay

The party in this game is so fucking weird, it feels like depending on what path you go you'd realistically kick half of them out. Keeping Cam on any good path just feels retarded.

Sacred weapon of Desna you fucking lorelet.

Google suggests this was actually added to pathfinder because of Naruto (and similar properties).

I guess Arue really does want to become Hokage.

I don't regret it. From what I've seen she's the normie bait character.

It makes sense when you treat women like children who are not responsible for their on actions.

>Shy virgin cleric who wants you to take their first time
>Depressed person trying to hide their pain with humor who just wants to be able to settle down and have a family
>Both are guys while the women are all used goods and current or former cannibals (besides one who gets about 10 minutes)
Genderbent Lann and Sosiel fucking when

>Naruto invented shurikens

They should've had the party members leave organically on their own based on your actions. But then people would have a mental breakdown that they can't keep Daeran on their perfect good playthrough

no she's just baby jesus

Where does it imply that?

That still doesn't justify keeping the child who keeps trying to stab you or the one plotting against you

Daeran is basically neutral anyway

>They should've had the party members leave organically on their own based on your actions
Several of them can already leave depending on your mythic path or potentially betray you depending on how you do their quests

Doesn't Daeran constantly pussy out of real bad guy moves, though?

No, it's not the only comparison but you already knew that.

Isn't it mainly Seelah for Lich and Cam for Aeon?