Wasted slot

Attached: 1450553968880.png (2000x2266, 3.41M)

feet

lick

yep...
any reason for this shit? i mean canonically, how do they explain this in the "lore"

Her feet emit pheromones that manipulative people into joining her so she has to keep them uncovered

kiss

They couldn't add the most popular Fates character that actually has unique mechanics because Smash is only for good boys and girls

Attached: 13667a666a2647da212e93a4ba9e1077.jpg (1192x1621, 1.32M)

This would've been a better story than what fates actually was

none
the devs just wanted to show them off since people kept making fun of them over the previous game's models having no feet

Attached: 1661724777334.png (1200x1200, 1.3M)

No explanation lore-wise
If I recall correctly, Kozaki, the artist behind fates and awakening, said that he chose to left the Corrins' feet exposed as to give them a direct connection to the earth, or some bullshit like that
>implying corrin's mechanincs aren't the most unique among fire emblems in smash
>implying camilla could do it better
retard

I feel like Chrom was the bigger waste. I hate FE, but at least a handful of them are unique in playstyle. Robin, Byleth, Ike. But all the clones should be cut.

don't @ me swordtard

When has there ever been any implication that slots per game were limited?
Dev time is limited sure, but they can put in as many characters each game as they want as long as it still releases on time.

We know for a fact Chrom was made in no time as a joke because they had the model already done, it's absurd to say he took up a slot they were saving for someone else when the reasoning behind his inclusion was so fickle.

This, next game should just have Lucina, Ike, FRobin, FCorrin and FByleth.

>sword sword sword sword and sword
no thanks

Nah. Marth is guaranteed because he's the face of the series in Smash. Ike is also guaranteed because he's the most popular male lord. Lucina, Roy, and Chrom can all get cut since they are boring clones of Marth/Ike. At best Lucina can become an alternate skin for Marth. Robin, Corrin, and Byleth can come back to rep Awakening/Fates/3 Houses and because they are fairly unique even as sword characters. And they they will probably add a new character to rep the latest game.

let ike stay because he's the epic smash lord
replace lucina with lyn because lyn is more popular
remove roy because we don't need that many swords
remove marth, chrom, robin and corrin because they're not popular

FOOTA

corn

Attached: corrin.jpg (1200x779, 77.88K)

Attached: corrinsoles.jpg (1142x1142, 147.6K)

Fuck you, he should've been in over his daughter from the start and every clone should've been like him and Ken.