Remember folks not to buy SF VI on release

The cost of the game at launch is one thing, you get about 50% of the roster, the rest will arrive in season passes. Each season pass is the cost of the entire game.
Here's the plan :
- don't get hype
-wait for the Champion version/or whatever it will be called Edition with all dlc
-then buy the full game

Don't be a loser, don't get fucked in the ass by the game developers.

Attached: soia5iplh2h61.png (731x690, 255.84K)

I'll wait a day or two before wasting my money. Worked with DNF and how shitty it turned out to be.
>b-but you'll miss the time where it has the most players!
It's SF, game is gonna be alive no matter if it turns out to be good or bad. See SFV

>on release
More like never.

Got it, 20 more copies preordered

Yeah bro I'll wait 6 years to try this godlike game and miss out on the launch hype aka the only fighting games are worth playing just to please you a d your grudge against this series

Attached: 1661723703279.jpg (360x360, 47.99K)

For SFV I paid $60 to play as Karin and Nash against other people. And I bought the passes so I could practice against other characters as Karin and Nash. If my favorite is in the game then the roster is big enough.

Attached: hdbz_cliff_side_portrait___bardock_by_balthazar321-dbp8m4x.png (216x300, 8.94K)

>folks

Why does Any Forums think they can give me orders? You're not my dad, faggots.

>dude just wait 6 years to save $30

It's a weird mentality where people feel like they've been cheated by a game getting a bundle/sale years down the line. I could see if it was on disc-dlc like SFxTekken. But it's pretty ridiculous.

>supporting a game with tranny and niggeresss sheboon characters that look like they were designed by Westerners.
Nah.

>muh season passes
Every fighting game does this and sf6 has 22 leaked characters that's like strive+both season passes at launch

>playing, let alone buying fightingshit

Juri is already in the game, I don't need anything else

Attached: pout.webm (1150x1080, 2.6M)

Not to mention the old way was having the buy the whole fucking game again. DLC model is the second best thing to happen to fighting games after rollback netcode

hyper dragon ball z is the GOAT

KoF XV launched with 39. People would grow tired and complain if it never got any dlc characters. And I'm sure they'll be some like OP who'll say they got scammed when a complete edition comes out.

im gonna post my preorder as soon as its on steam to make you TORtanic schizos seethe

KoFXV is 3v3 not 1v1 and is ugly as shit with recycled assets, unplayable online and had dlc announced before the game even launched LMAO

Please financially support Capcom! SEGA and Square too while you're at it!

Attached: capcom white people can't experience racism.png (923x731, 92.65K)

Okay I will