Why is Nintendo so retarded?

youtu.be/wfBEj9BW_ok
Why is Nintendo so retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-164705_YouTube.jpg (929x396, 122.15K)

Who cares. Nobody uses this service. Find something else to get mad about

ITS OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

ba gugu boo mapoopoo geguh
t. OP, manchild

Don't care, give me more ports and remasters

Attached: Cammy culo.jpg (1158x1076, 387.6K)

both systems are hacked to hell and back and are ancient as fuck. i doubt there are many buying digital games. physical sure maybe

Wasn't paying for them anyway.

Attached: 1567416581701.png (500x500, 223.58K)

The last SOUL out of its generation

No one's buying anything on 3DS or Wii U anymore.

Attached: 1639876339152.jpg (850x1073, 231.26K)

What about Pokemon bank and stuff, will they be locked to the 3ds, shit do I need to get my Incenroar out?

>Why is Nintendo so retarded?
If Nintendo was so retarded, then no one would buy their games.

well it makes sense since those are dying systems, but the bigger question is why aren't they putting older titles on the switch eshop?

that's not the issue. the issue is eventually removing download access as well so you stop owning your games, and the loss of games/dlcs which have no other ports and haven't been ripped and uploaded online.

The only retard in here is you if you think keep paying to provide a service that nobody uses is good Business

I think Bank will still be up but you just can't download it if you get a new 3DS. So you're better off sending them off to Pokemon HOME instead.

Attached: 1630656273662.png (800x600, 127.73K)

>the 2 most pirated systems
why are you pretending it matters at all you falseflagging snoy

I will masturbate to this picture later this night.
Thank you good sir.

>why aren't they putting older titles on the switch eshop?
So they can pull a Super Mario 3D All Stars.
Reminder that it sold over 9 million copies, and that's just accounting for the physical ones.

Attached: Super_Mario_3D_All_Stars.jpg (316x316, 47.99K)

oh no, now i won't be able to legally digitally purchase such masterpieces as,
UUUUUUUUUUH
pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon

Can you still redownload your past purchases, though?

Attached: 1616201862790.gif (245x230, 879.07K)

This. Takes 2 minutes to mod both

Who genuinely gives a shit? Just homebrew your 3DS you fucking retards..

I bought one just to post on Any Forums and make people seethe. I haven't even played it yet

Both the 3DS and Wii U are effortlessly easy to hack so now you own the games forever.

Don't care. Didn't Ask. I still support Nintendo.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Just mod it. The 3DS is the definitive handheld/retro machine. Runs every handheld and 8/16 bit game flawlessly. I've been playing Chrono Trigger on it recently

If this means that pokemon picross is no longer available, that also means that jailbreaking a 3ds is no longer possible.

They're creating artificial scarcity. By holding back on selling you games, they can instead drip feed them to you in a subscription system that people feel beholden to while acting like it has real value. In reality, however, you'll get far fewer games with Switch Online than was ever available with Virtual Console. Sony isn't much better; they have a shitload of PS1 / PS2 / PSP games just sitting on the PS3 / Vita online stores and they've only just started adding them to the PS5 store, but instead of putting a whole bunch on there they start with, like, 30 and then add one or two more a month. It's fucking pathetic. By doing this, these companies are theoretically adding value to their platform once a rare game gets added, but the reality is that people are just gonna emulate this shit and be done with it.

If they ever bring back the original Wii's "Wii Shop Channel" and brings back WiiConnect24 (without Riiconnect24), I might actually have a desire to drive Nintendo and "polish some knobs" if you catch my drift. Wii U's eShop was never as good as Wii's but still was good to have and it's sad they are getting rid of it. Just more reason why the inevitable digital future is going to be terrible for video games.

You could have donated that money to some faggot cancerous donation to make Any Forums seethe harder but you simply chose to consoooome a shitty broken collection and try to pull out the u mad card to
>avoid
looking retarded

see it made you seethe lol. Stay mad lmaoooo I don't even like mario games lmaooooo

They're not retarded. They know their fanbase will willingly take it up the ass.

This is a reminder that you don't own your digital games and these companies will fuck you out of them by being cheap cunts.

Attached: f2K7391.jpg (320x288, 30.36K)