Gotham Knights hype

OH GOD THE HYPE IS KILLING ME

First time I am hyped for a superhero game, but oh god those graphics, coop with my best buddy, freakin batgirl, everything I could ask for.

Who here /hype/?

Attached: Gotham_Knights_Cover_promo.jpg (220x289, 33.11K)

Attached: you call this bait.jpg (625x626, 63.5K)

>OH GOD THE HYPE IS KILLING ME
>First time I am hyped for a superhero game, but oh god those graphics, coop with my best buddy, freakin batgirl, everything I could ask for.
>Who here /hype/?

Attached: 6ca.png (645x973, 49.94K)

>pink and purple bisexual lighting

>HYPE IS KILLING ME
Just let it happen.

You know what the fundamental problem of this game is, besides the horrible gear system and stat bullshit? The premise of "No Batman". People want to play as the Batfamily, sure, but they also still want Batman. To remove him from the plot not only removes something the audience likes, but also sends the wrong impression that his absence is the only way to warrant his supporting characters. Plus the traversal looks like ass.

Suicide Squad doesn't look much better. I just hope Wonder Woman is a winner

In the last trailer gameplay is starting to look very smooth/good I can’t wait for the final product when everything is polished

Can't wait to play this game, hope it has a great story.

>$70
I'll wait for the bargain bin

I’m very excited for this. I haven’t seen anything that would suggest that it will be anything like Avengers. That is a very good thing.

I hope this game succeeds, but I want an Arkham Origins remaster with new story based DLCs.
ffs WBG, why not give us a proper Initiation DLC, a Year One DLC and a Robin Origins DLC (as well as a Batgirl DLC)?

Thank you dc and Warner brothers for making this game!

Game looks great, never understood the hate it gets.

I like how the game look so far, the combat is fluid and each character has their set combos!!

Bro Batgirl is lethal this is amazing

yeah bro, my gosh, I fucking love her costume!

I believe this game is going to go down in gaming history. I love the detective aspect of it right along with the fighting mechanics.

I wouldnt even play this if it was free desu. It looks like the most generic game possible.

>I hope this game succeeds, but I want an Arkham Origins remaster

>I want Arkham Origins
>remaster

Origins sucked ass, remasters suck ass. I want a new Arkham game, and not this Gotham Knights bullshit.

I Will take Red Hood for my story

To be completely honest with you guys, the game's idea is great, but it should have been within the Arkhamverse.
We know Batman is alive because he's using Scarecrow's gas toxine, but the batfamily probably does not.
Could be a great game, uniting Knight's and Origin's Gotham into one single gigantic City, as well as a new Gotham City Downtown. Could have been great.

I swear to god some of y’all sound like you were paid to say all negative stuff about the game.

>Origins sucked ass
Pleb tier opinion, Origins was great.

Attached: 1599307949844.jpg (933x707, 47.41K)

Cautiously optimistic for this game. As long as it’s fun to play and does the characters justice, I’ll be happy.

My hypest character is batgirl aswell, let's freaking gooooooooo! Originally it was between her and Nightwing but after his showcase I'm definitely picking Babs love her Tonfas and her traditional yet new playstyle as we don't have Batman, Batgirl is the next best thing and I'm digging it especially her costume design. Probably going to go Batgirl solo and Redhood co-op.

If you feel so strongly about Origins, then tell me why you think it's the best based on it's merits. I thought Origins sucked but I'm willing to hear you out.