Untitled

Attached: FVoURkfXoAIyJQh (2).jpg (510x907, 36.29K)

kek ftr bald SHOOTING

This tweet would have made more sense like a year ago.

Dear lord this faggot gets handed everything he could possibly want and STILL all he does is bitch and moan. Vince was right.

Bucks have convinced Tony to send FTR to the ROH project since it’s “more their speed”

Attached: pedigreetojobber.gif (498x280, 1.65M)

>when your entire gimmick is you hate your old job and really like Bret

I legit hate both of these teams, but if the Bucks are trying to bury FTR with backstage politics I'm their biggest fan.

You don't see the Bucks crying on social media 24/7 tho.

>Fathers day
>The first thing that comes to your mind is fake fighting
He's mentally ill.

Imagine getting worked by FTR lmao

dont kid yourself the young bucks embarrassing twitter behavior is legendary. they only got off twitter because they kept getting worked into a shoot and couldnt handle it. before ftr decided to act like nerds on twitter there was the young bucks

>He's not a gotten to mark, he's just working you
Every time.

Dax malding hard.

FTR are older than the Bucks, which makes it even more embarrassing

FTR makes me like the Bucks. I pray that the Bucks and Tony make these whiney faggots job to them again.

worked

Where he belongs.

these guys are shoot embarrassing

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 2.33.51 PM.png (2398x1248, 3.81M)

I don't even like the bucks but if it's a choice between them and these untalented whiney gay bait shitters I choose bucks every time

NOOOO! FTR CAN'T JUST DRUM UP DRAMA FOR THEIR UPCOMING TITLE MATCH WITH THE BUCKS! THEY'RE SELF-MARKS! FUCK THEM ! NO YOU CAN'T HAVE HEAT IN WRESTLING! IT HAS TO ALL BE OBVIOUSLY FAKE AND TELEGRAPHED A YEAR IN ADVANCE SO WE KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AND HOW TO REACT!

send him off the card for having a shitty match with ospreay it wasnt that bad but still.

you tell em Dac

Attached: IMG_20220604_131727.jpg (1080x1974, 598.25K)

They literally change their twitter bio to make snarky inside jokes to shit talk anything that is a popular story that day. Being a passive aggressive bitch is just as bad as an open faggot.

>he cried about this
lmao

Attached: 2F4D3345-0D55-406F-B703-3A68138386D5.jpg (1170x1369, 344.98K)

He deleted it after lol

>th-they’re only pretending to be seething faggots!

Attached: 4AA4082D-2B6E-490C-94B9-57B92CA7AE9D.png (745x1030, 463.08K)

Not far down enough

>down the card
Aren't these guys the AEW, ROH and that other mexican promo's tag champions?