Will I like this if I liked Black Flag?

Will I like this if I liked Black Flag?

Attached: 55550FA4-EA65-4F45-B096-A89A93C14A85.jpg (1440x2160, 641.29K)

Quit while your ahead

visually gorgeous

everything else is depressingly boring

I thought Black Flag was ok and finished it. I dropped Valhalla 10 hours in and it's a 100 hour game.

*you’re

Valhalla is so far removed from Black Flag in so many ways that you might as well not even be speaking about the same franchise anymore.

It doesn't have the ship to ship combat. However if you like the 'big strong axe wielding viking' larpy aesthetic and open world RPGs like Witcher 3 you'll enjoy it.

>Black Flag
Go play Sid Meier's Pirates instead.

Just watch it on Youtube, you'll thank me later.

It's NOTHING like Black Flag.

And it is STILL a buggy piece of shit. I still get crashes even after all the fucking patches. If you want to play this either pirate it or get it at a steep discount.

Frankly if you want a modern AssCreed then either Origins or Odyssey are a better choice. Odyssey can be pretty grindy but the abilities are fun. Of the modern AssCreeds Origins is my favorite but your mileage may vary.

>numpad game
no thanks

No

It depends, AC4 is one of the last "traditional" AC games where weapons had only three power levels, you couldn't swap tons of armor around, there weren't any builds, etc. and the climbing was more of a "puzzle" instead holding one button and up on the joystick. Valhalla has aquatic navigation as well as horseback riding, but the core gameplay is different. It's much less stealth-based for one, mainly focusing on melee combat which, admittedly, is quite satisfying. I really liked both, got the platinum for both on PS4/5, and still have to work through the DLC for Valhalla (currently doing the Ireland one).

are you Dutch

No I'm Amerifat

Attached: hambagabasedhello.png (429x293, 88.27K)

No. Every single main story mission is either
>Go here.
>Find out the Order of the Ancients is behind it.
>Uncover who they are.
>Kill them.
or
>Go here.
>Get introduced to like 9 different people who will never be relevant in the future again except maybe one person who might appear to say one line right before the end of the game when you don't even remember who they are or write you a letter.
>Solve whatever their convoluted problem is.
>Argue with someone.
>Fight some "impossible" fight which is just clearing out a normal small encampment which you do at least once an hour with the only difference being you have some other NPCs shouting something and you sometimes ram doors instead of shoot the doors down.

Combat is more Souls-esque with a stamina system that's ultimately pointless and easily broken with more than half of the weapons being absolute garbage. You also can't kill civvies without desyncing in a game about vikings. Don't even get me started on Eivor who is possibly one of the worst AC MCs that's not only unlikable but changes what she says and believes on a dime and directly contradicts events she has literally experienced over and over again.

It looks pretty though, and exploration is pretty fun at least so if you just like running around it's fine for that. You're also not as restricted as you were on Odyssey with how much freedom you have in the way you fight.

Attached: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla 2022-08-02 16-04-07.jpg (1920x1080, 548.68K)

>she
Opinion discarded

>she

*a head

You should probably look into Odyssey.This isn't bad if your main goal is to waste a large portion of your life but I couldn't recommend it to anyone beyond that.

Yes.

Attached: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla 2021-10-19 23-00-07.jpg (1920x1080, 608.92K)