Thoughts on Back 4 Blood?

Thoughts on Back 4 Blood?

Attached: back-4-blood-expansion-2.jpg (1600x900, 216.02K)

reddit, onions and coal trannyshit game

ew

Attached: 1648328798359.png (357x171, 97.87K)

>no tits, no ass, bunch of masculine women and trannies
I'll pass

do tehy really believe people gonna buy that shit for 19.99 after they fucked their played base that hard?

Really bad l4d game. Just spams specials constantly, never giving you the cool down to build tension. In its whole campaign, nothing stands out. Just a whole game of mweh.
Solid 5/10

It's honestly just not worth talking about. And the game keeps changing it's deck build system and cards to keep up to date.

>human enemies
lmao
turtle cuck studios literally don't know what to do with this game anymore

>human enemies with guns
And this is supposed to be the "successor" to L4D

Attached: 1643040625379.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

>just keeps pumping the game with more and more weapons, enemy types, and characters with their own perks and shit

Attached: 1523175178843.jpg (1069x957, 207.47K)

Peter 14:12
"Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you."
Probably one of the most 'says nothing' verses they could have chosen. Especially hilarious cause it's the start of the section that says effectively 'rejoice when people call you a Christcuck and preach harder.'

why the fuck are there enemies with guns

Is this game worth it for 30$, season pass included?

>have a spitter than can disable you at range
>throw in human enemies than can shoot you

Each new update you can see how Valve tardwrangled them through L4D2.

>no custom maps
no reason to ever play it

Absolutely not. I wanted a refund of my time and I played on Gamepass.

Is it really that bad? The game looks okay for that price, just your usual zombie shooting game. The tier systems of the weps looks awful but the rest fine

I played it for a few hours at a friends once and I thought it was fine. I might get it myself during the Christmas sales or something

Overhated game. Fun with a group because it's difficult enough to reward team play.
Awful playing casually, which is pretty kneecapping because the casual play is what made L4D legendary.
Worst writing in the entire industry. Unreal how badly written and badly delivered the dialogue is.
This is a relatively small thing but the levels are visually gorgeous, the areas that are entirely Riddenized are actually disgusting and creepy, it just can't make the tone any better because while you're looking at it you're listening to NO FREE HUGZ!!! and I'M LIKE A REVERSE THIEF!!!!

If you got a good group of friends to play with, you can get some fun, but there are just better games. Biggest problem is it get way to repetitive too quick

Holly's fish in a barrel voice line that goes on forever

Complete soulless game that added nothing worth compared to a game made 13 years ago. I am legit baffled by how some people were ignoring the writing on the wall trying to hype this shitty modern trash, it had nothing going for it. Nothing. Not visuals, not gameplay, not special infected design, not the sound effects, not the characters, certainly not the cards and whatever shit they tried to add

Pathetic videogame that tried to advertise itself as a sequel of L4D2 when the guys who worked on it probably left or died of coof

I tried to keep an open mind, but its heavy reliance on deck building was more of a detriment than benefit to the game. There is no nuance to zombie waves or special spawns.