Let’s settle this

Who’s better and why?

Attached: B386AF96-8A66-41D1-BD36-705D6DC77915.jpg (1280x720, 114.06K)

I've only ever seen one of these guys get tickled by a best buy employee in a shoot fight because he was too big of a pussy to stop it, so I guess Kevin Owens is better.

Kev main evented Mania.
Phil did not.

One of them got a Stone Cold match.

>night 1
rest of your post still stands

Owens. More consistent on the mic, better moveset, can make any gimmick work, can work with anyone, isn't a broken down old man.

Attached: ayy.gif (288x216, 650.64K)

The fat guy.

>Kevin Owens
>main evented a night of WM with Steve Austin
>Phil
>his injury announcement on Rampage drew 1k less than the following week
u tell me

Punk works obese chuds so my money’s on him the ALL ELITE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP THE BEST IN THE WOOOORLLLDD CM PUNK

Ownes
Just because hes not a whiny bitchy pile of shit like Punk

>THE BEST IN THE WOOOORLLLDD

Attached: 5BB35F88-84E6-4F72-A274-C80CA5E00E33.gif (220x220, 393.96K)

both trash

fat french canadians will always be over with me, brother

Attached: Untitled.png (893x649, 373.23K)

Kevin Owens, doesn't literally bitch about everything in wrestling until he gets his own way and stubs his toe

Dont care about either much but if i have to pick then for me its the guy who had a classic match with steve austin and didnt become a running joke as the worst fighter in ufc history

>BEST IN THE WOOOORLLLDD

Attached: 1650898231522.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Owens because he is a indie geek but he isn't a self mark. Plus he has been nothing but consistently good since he got to the main roster. I like Punk, but god does he think he's a bigger deal than he actually is.

Damn UFC is so fucking stupid

His moveset is crazy

Owens.

It’d be pretty close though if CM Punk never politicked behind the scenes, whined to get his way, opened his mouth for a promo, or shared his political beliefs though.

Kevin owens is able to turn crap scripts into good shit. Never complained completely about it and made those awful lines actually work. His in ring work is actually fucking insane too. I don't think there isn't a match where I'm not invested in his shit. I hope he gets the strap again soon.

CM Punk relies on dogshit shoot work promos and can't do anything that isn't a work shoot promo. Try to have him fucking do the lines that owens does and he won't be able to. That's how bad of a promo guy he is. His in ring work before he left to UFC was ok at best, but I've never truly cared for this dude even during his summer of punk time. The only time he somewhat worked me was when he went over jeff hardy at summerslam 2011, but that's really it

Kevin is the better worker, talker, and team player but Punk is more over and despite neither of them being real needle movers, has probably ‘drawn’ a few more dimes and sold more merch.

Kev is far more based though.