I'm not having fun fighting this guy

I'm not having fun fighting this guy

Attached: E2AFRvuXMAIzpqi.png (900x900, 137.47K)

Attached: riddlemthis.jpg (680x667, 67.83K)

Early access is a shit way to get your game out. When it hits 1.0 everyone will have done everything from it being in early access

nail, magnets and overcharge are your friend

Attached: album_2022-06-09_17-45-53.gif (770x490, 235.16K)

Shoot his coins, the red shine is where you have to click. This is super fucking important to the fight.

Generally keeping your distance from him is advised because his shotgun is basically unavoidable damage up close. How do you do that? Well hitting him with an explosive sends him in the air, giving you time to move away. Get your P boosting skills up (projectile boosting, when you punch your shotgun shells to make them explode) and make sure you land them close to V2. When hes in the air his trajectory becomes much more predictable than on the ground, line up a slab railgun shot for ez hitscan damage, hit multi p boosts in a row if you have the skill to line it up.

Mostly it comes down to shooting coins, keeping him in the air, and learning to dps fast. If you let him enrage then its a shitshow where he spams charged pistol shots so much your stamina meter literally won't keep up.

OP asked, he asked himself if he was having fun with 4-4 and he answered that question which lead him to sharing his opinion here.
Shitty fucking riddle.

Punch him, he's weak to that

>YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME

Attached: 1661658996704152.gif (400x288, 1.91M)

Redpill me on getting P ranks, i want to fight Minos

It's not really hard at all, you don't even need go do crazy combos or anything
at least in act 1 getting P ranks is mostly about not dying and getting hit as little as possible. Time is barely a problem too.

Attached: 1661385271501944.png (542x592, 252.83K)

do you have the sawbladelauncher? It's super useful

have to beat 4-4 in the first place to be able to get the saw, user

Havent played the game since they added minos prime, its true hackita nerfed the hook so bad is not worth using anymore?

Nothing in particular, the only hard time is probably the bosses, v2 because is a random fuck and giant minos because you have to do the entire train section if you fail something.
Funny enough gabriel is probably the easiest boss to actually P rank.
To be honest, besides challenges, bosses and some levels in particular this game isnt too hard.

Punch shotgun

>sawbladelauncher
Into the trash it goes, along with the nailgun and rocket launcher
Learn how to quick switch shotguns

Attached: 1657646427368.png (743x743, 487.76K)

>its true hackita nerfed the hook so bad is not worth using anymore
Nah the hook still fine, it could do with a bit more tweaking but it's in a better state rn
It requires a thought once in a while instead of just spamming it endlessly
But if you don't get hit then nothing has changed

No, whiplash is still extremely useful, it’s just you need either high style, high hp, or high reward for lasering something down. Nothing about it was changed mechanically, it just taxes missing health into hard damage depending on how far you pull/zip.
it feels like shit to use now though, have to visually confirm your health and/or your style meters and using it at the end of a fight leaves you dry going into the next one. Fuck cybergrind autists having a say in actual levels’ balance

>Fuck cybergrind autists having a say in actual levels’ balance
Why would cybergrind autists want something that makes the cybergrind worse?
The hook nerf hits cybergrinders harder because the stages are fucking tiny with zero room to breath which means you have to abuse slam storage while spamming coins and dashes now

t. top 5 cybergrinder in violent before last wipe

Attached: 1645716684168.jpg (965x1081, 85.85K)

>is shotgun is basically unavoidable damage up close
you can dash for i-frames dumbass

hes some of the most fun I had losing to
the only frustrating thing is knowing hes better at the game then I am

>simon says boss

Wait until you get to his final form

Attached: 20220422215414_1.jpg (1920x1080, 302.89K)

>balancing around cybergrind

Attached: 1647647674121.png (1360x1338, 2.45M)

What now?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 621.41K)