Already dying

Already dying

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-091454_Samsung Internet.jpg (2097x1080, 222.52K)

Honestly why the fuck do people care about numbers if the community can sustain itself then its alive

I think these threads are just posted so people can be angry and be angry at one another. No rational human being would care about the number of people playing a videogame, let alone a singleplayer one. Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.

so in other words, bait?

These threads are the reason why every other platform except Steam hides their numbers.

I guess that's the perfect way of putting it yeah. I am not sure why I still visit this website. It's not 2006 and I'm not a teenager anymore.

Must be nice having a community of shit and piss eaters

Really needed to read that post user, thank you and spbp

>Any Forums is all about "I'm forgotten" "I'm dying" "the dust has settled" threads all the fucking day
I'm sick of this shit.

Do you play games or do you watch the line go up?

more like cult of the dead game

Attached: average v game discussion.png (1019x473, 113.38K)

What are YOU doing here instead of playing games?

>Do you play games
where do you think you are?

We call it Reddit fotm for a reason faggot.

>trans and femboys are suiciding daily
hmm... no wonder

Well I like the game and like to talk about the game. If no one is playing the game anymore, no one is talking about it anymore, no one is buying it anymore meaning no more updates and no more game

No surprise, you can beat the game in a few hours and there's basically 0 replay ability despite it being sort of rougelike

Who cares? They've already made their money.
This isn't one of those micro transaction games so who cares if they all leave, now the devs can choose to work on more content or leave to their next project.
We all know that if they release more content or DLC, streamers will come back and sell it for them.
They've won at game developing, they've won at capitalism, that's it.

I haven't played it but it only really matters if the game is multiplayer or is relying on more content being released, which won't happen if the game has low sales.
When people were pointing out Lawbreakers or Nick All-Star's drop, it was a legitimate game complaint because now you have a multiplayer game you basically can't even play.

To laugh at the teenagers

Obviously. But these fucking retards out number us now.

Attached: 1638983322328.jpg (1020x1024, 121.17K)

you are never too old for drama

Actually the game will still be there if no one is talking about it. It's released and you own it, you can go back to it whenever you want

You can't use this metric for normal, single purchase, single player games. Regular concurrent player count is only a telling metric for multiplayer/on-going service games. If a single player game sold a copy, it already won.

>people finish a singleplayer game
>they put away
>maybe replay it some time later
I don't see the issue.

>caring about player numbers
>for a singleplayer game thats short
this is the worst bait i seen all day. Work on your bait user

Attached: 1661641904371352.jpg (500x500, 152.73K)