This board lied to me this game is fun

And I still have no idea about the homosexual part

Attached: jbareham_201201_ecl1050_goty_2020_top_10__1_HADES.jpg (1400x1400, 322.19K)

where did you pirated it?

everyone here loved it, tf are you on about? you've never been here before tourist.

if you don't recognize the homosexual part it's because YOU are the homo. my condolences.

The general consensus is that the characters are interesting and engaging enough, and it’s nice to look at. The depth of gameplay however is shallow as fuck.

I bought it.
I didn't ask you at all.

Actual shills. All you need to do is go on jewtube and listen to some of the voices to know exactly how bad this game is. Fuck you for making me pirate this steaming pile of garbage thinking it was going to be good.

>i will not explain nor elaborate on why it is bad
>here have this video that formulate my own opinion
wow very pavlovian indeed

Kill yourself and join your posh brit faggot grinding in greek hell GoR oxygen thief.

trash taste my dudes

Piracy is inherently wrong.
Cry me a river tranny.

>the homosexual part
Dude, they are ancient Greeks. If there's a hole then they'll find a way to fuck it, genders be damn.

>listen to some of the voices
The ones in your head?

Samefag harder midwits.

Factually untrue. In Greek culture, when you wanted to insult someone, you called him a faggot. When you really, really wanted to insult someone, you said he fucked horses or something like that. Not much different than the modern internet, really. Now, if that man was important in politics, and if he recently took a bribe to put some idiot in power, you'd say So-and-so made a horse a senator. The implication being that he was fucking the horse, that horse being a man, as in "You only gave him that political position because you're a faggot", which is an insult. Of course, modern retards poorly translate insults and then take their simple understanding as fact and spread it widely

where did you pirated it?

>took a bribe
and how do the Greeks bribe people?That's right,femboy sex

hatesex with Meg

Rutracker.

>Factually untrue. In Greek culture, when you wanted to insult someone, you called him a faggot. When you really, really wanted to insult someone, you said he fucked horses or something like that. Not much different than the modern internet, really. Now, if that man was important in politics, and if he recently took a bribe to put some idiot in power, you'd say So-and-so made a horse a senator. The implication being that he was fucking the horse, that horse being a man, as in "You only gave him that political position because you're a faggot", which is an insult. Of course, modern retards poorly translate insults and then take their simple understanding as fact and spread it widely
[Citations needed]

Specialtroon