I didn't like dark souls 1, will I like this game?

I didn't like dark souls 1, will I like this game?

Attached: file.png (616x353, 341.41K)

idk maybe?

possibly

false flag bait threead just move on all sekiro fags(maybe shazam?) are like this you're not getting a sequel they'll be probably 3 more Elden Ring games your just gonna have to cope with that

i did

unrelated but is it even possible to dislike dark souls 1?

You sound fucking dumb so yeah you may like this qte fest

DS1 is a snooze

interesting...

Maybe, maybe not. Superficially the two games are similar, but Dark Souls is an RPG focused on stamina management and fighting enemies while dealing with the hostile level design, Sekiro is more of an action game with a few skill trees that forces you to play by it's rules and it's mostly based on parrying attacks (you don't need to deal with stamina management).

If you're shit at parrying while playing Dark Souls don't worry, because parries in Sekiro have much less delay since you just need to press the block button before you get hit.

If you're worried about difficulty, I'd say that you will need to put in some effort while playing Sekiro but to me it's one of the easiest, if not the easiest From Software title, some people think it's the hardest though so I'm not sure; it definitely does have the least amount of bullshit though and checkpoints are a lot more forgiving

It plays nothing like Dark Souls. It’s closer to fucking Megaman than Dark Souls

My first impression on DS1 was "lmao this game is shit look how sluggish everything is you move like a fat guy through the water" which instantly turned me off from the game
I had to start playing it like 3 times and sink 10+ hours before it finally clicked

fuck you adhd brain zoomers. ds1 is a god damn masterpiece and if you can't understand why, then there's really no fucking hope left for humanity

you were turned off by it and yet something kept you coming back repeatedly until you stayed? interesting...

No it isn't. It's a borderline walking simulator movie game.

is this bait lmao, how can something with few cutscenes/gameplay interruptions and hostile enemies within a few meters of you at all times be considered in the way you just described?

Ask ur mom

Wo Long is the true sequel to Sekiro

i truly hope so

no, this thread was AI generated

There's barely any enemies in this game. You might run 10 minutes and fight one guy. You can easily run past all 2 enemies that are in dark root garden. It's just large empty space and it's boring running through it. Also the gameplay is bad. The rpg mechanics and character customization is shallow. The combat one dimensional. The bosses are atrocious. The enemies are stupid and tricked by circle strafing around them 99% of the time. The controls are sluggish, unresponsive, and clunky. The story non-existent.

if there were barely any enemies in this game (which is indicative of you running past them all) it would explain the "shallow rpg mechanics" as you'd never have enough souls to level up. combat being one dimensional is also a side effect of running past every enemy and i'm guessing you feel that the bosses are bad because you're unable to run past them. they've experimented a lot with how much enemies are able to track you during and after a windup, dark souls 1 being the least amount of tracking which i guess is a valid complaint to have. the controls feeling sluggish or unresponsive is something i can sort of understand as you can't really cancel out of animations, but it helps balance the pace of game and is something you get used to pretty quickly.

It's very different from soulsborne. I'm not a huge dark souls fan either, but sekiro is easily one of my favorite games of all time.

Is it actually worth $30

I am not a zoomer and completed all the Souls games multiple times and can completely understand how someone could find Dark Souls 1 boring, especially the first hours of it.