Do you ever ask what it's all for? The surveillance, the police, the shoot-on-sight laws? Is that freedom?

Do you ever ask what it's all for? The surveillance, the police, the shoot-on-sight laws? Is that freedom?

Attached: file.png (840x624, 389.42K)

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>literally fucking names the rothschilds
How did they get away with it?

Number 1: that's terror
Number 2: that's terror_____________________________________________________________________

That shit has been part of general conspiracy shit for decades that everyone laughs at. Deus Ex is just a mishmash of of it all.

In 2012, 90% of threads on Any Forums were videogames. Now it's 5%.

It's called consolidation: strengthen shitposters and contrarians while weakening actual gamers. With Bridget and YNBAW threads, this can be done imperceptibly over time

If only the gameplay as good as the narrative.

Yeah. My biggest gripe when going back to Deus Ex.

Attached: 100 percent black.jpg (960x720, 48.61K)

>le police and surveillance....is le bad

You "people" make it way too obvious.
Looks like were over the target boys

>The surveillance
Being able to see what's going on means being able to react to it. It's a false dichotomy to say that enhanced surveillance naturally leads to authoritarian laws, one does not rely upon the other. If there was an issue with the obstructive nature of the laws, then change the laws, don't blind the people enforcing them.
>The police
Every society since the dawn of civilization has implemented some kind of authority charged with enforcing order and dealing with those who upset the natural balance. They are as much a fixture of civilized life as roads, or agriculture. If your streets are full of holes and poorly maintained, fix them, do not seek to demolish them all and say the problem is fixed.
>Shoot-on-sight laws
When we implemented these laws, it was done so with the consent of the majority. Agreeing to surrender aspects of our freedom is, in itself, a freedom that we exercise and utilize as is needed. Anarchy is not freedom purified to its base form, any more than chaos is synonymous with happiness. The need for safety outweighs the desire for total freedom, and so we surrender it when we must.
>Is that freedom?
Fuck you I sided with the Illuminati.

Midwit pseuds like you are so transparent and embarrassing.

The Grey Death is a man-made virus! Versa-life makes the cure and the plague all in the same building!

Attached: 1605242911843.png (1281x606, 1.31M)

That's terror.

It's not bad. A bit janky but that's to be expected for a game over 20 years old. Honestly I'd rather replay the original than any of the sequels.

Yeah right they made a virus just to kill people for no reason
retard tinfoil hat

And anons like you who take the time to only post 'thats dum' in response, not actually responding to anything while giving me a precious (you) and ensuring scrolling anons are more likely to see my post gives me that great dopamine hit I crave. Thanks!

Attached: 1524018150556.gif (307x227, 1.46M)

Quit acting like you've played the game, Zoomie. All this shit you think you know about conspiracies has been around for decades and it's nothing new and nothing ever comes from it.

Attached: deus ex jc realistic race relations.png (492x443, 33.19K)

Attached: deus ex bot old lady.png (932x134, 13.26K)