Rank from best to worst

rank from best to worst

Attached: 1649956217016.jpg (1080x1117, 281.84K)

dana (specifically fat dana) > bianca > sasha >>>>>>>>>>> naomi

In terms of wrestling?
Best body?
Or just general hotness?

fpbp

worst, worst, worst, and worst
shift+clicked

negress' faces are all manner of ugly, even that mulatto

Charles
Bianca
Sasha
Naomi

Dana Bogged>Naomi>Bianca>Horsha

That specific Dana clone >>>>>>>>>>>horse>Naomi>the usual walled Dana clone>Bianca

They're all tied for worst, right down at the bottom with every other woman to ever set foot in a wrestling ring. Hornswoggle stands above all of them.

>Charles

Attached: 62390.jpg (680x680, 57.66K)

fuck,marry,ride

>no hips
Those are all men.

dana's not even that hot but standing next to these monkey lookin mfs makes her look like a somkeshow

White women > nigressess

Bianca > Sasha >>>> Dana > Naomi

Bianca edges out Sasha simply because she's stronger. Dont care at all about the other two.

retard

no

fag

Shit taste. Naomi’s huge ass makes me diamonds

I’ll take Naomi or Bianca to wife up and have six kids minimum with. The other two can fuck off.

Mercedes KV/Sasha Banks is obviously the best, she’s the GOAT women’s wrestler. She’s the most beautiful as well.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naomi for standing up to Vince McMahon gained my respect. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bianca Belair, simply because she makes racists seethe on Any Forums. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dana Brooke. She has no talent and is a plastic, blonde bimbo. How she has a job still? Who the hell knows. Sasha, Naomi, and Bianca are all married. Dana is engaged. No women’s wrestlers want any of you obese nobodies. Facts are facts.

Dana >>>>>>>>>> rest
i hate blacks
>verification not required

No to what, bitch??

>Naomi for standing up to Vince McMahon gained my respect.
She only stood up to Vince because Sasha was there. Alone she NEVER would have done shit