Fighting game players play what games?

what do fighting game fags actually play?

strive is shit
xrd is dead/doesn't work online
+r is too hard
kofxv is dead/doesn't work online
samsho is dead
skullgirls is dead
dbfz doesn't work online
melty blood lumina is shit
bbcf is dead
sfv is shit
tekken 7 is too hard
unist is dead/doesn't work online

I guess i have to settle for BRs on fightcade, what the fuck.

Attached: the-best-switch-fighting-games.jpg (1920x1080, 292.34K)

ST on Fightcade and Killer Instinct

Looking forward to the Samsho rollback update!

if i still get games on TFH than in no way is anything above 100 players dead and i just played an hour long session online in the horse game

well i can't find a game on anything,

>CF is dead
I play it once a week and I have no trouble finding matches. To answer your question though I mostly stick to JoJo HFTF on Fightcade

I play KOF XV offline :3

I ordered a sega saturn controller to play fighting games because people laud over the Dpad

newest street fighter always

>Street Fighter V
Online works fine 90% of matches
>The KoF XV
Works fine in Europe
>DNF Duel & Samurai Shodown
Mostly local with my frens so idk about online

Used to play Soulcalibur VI and there was no major problems also.
Maybe OP is a third worlder (american?) and need to seethe, cope & then dilate?

this guy has sex

user there are one and a half horse characters in TFH please don't call it the horse game

I play DNF Duel. It's already getting hard to find matches

that game went from 12k to 100 so fast lol

it's the Horse Game when i'm kicking ass with Tianhuo

Everyone plays whatever they like regardless of player counts (unless its ones with actual impossible to find games like Arcana Heart or Koihime Enbu).

I've been playing melty all day since the patch dropped

I only play tekken
Based for KI

I play Tekmen and I play Tekmen well I play Lei WuLong he is police
But good pllice not bad
No girl characters
Dad think you gay
Also I am best player in KoF 2002 UM and Aquapazza here

She's also part dragon fyi

UFC games are the only real fightan
I MAIN RICH FRANKLIN AND HE WOULD RAPE KABAL AND SOL BADGUY

I play MBTL/AACC and BBCF
Really need to get started on P4U
Used to play UNI damn near daily too

Attached: Cremation Rape Victim 2.png (1170x1011, 1.09M)

Killer instinct

do people actually still play killer instinct or it just the newest pretend game for imaginary clout or whatever?

I DONT WANT SEX I WANT FIGHTAN

Attached: v.gif (498x280, 3.04M)

i play just bbcf which i got for 10 bucks
i would have liked to be on kofxv too if it didn't start off jewishly, so waiting for dlc to drop to way more reasonable pricing

Some do. It`s a discord fighter sadly

Honestly my BJ Penn kills Sabrewulf and Kano

>10 bucks

from where

I don't think so. The combo system is mash random buttons until your opponent guesses which button you mashed which isn't very compelling.

summer steam sale
i wasn't gonna pay full price for that shit

Tekken 7

Thinking about getting into Granblue. I'm not stranger to dead delay based game (hello UNI) but the guy in full armor and a huge scythe looks cool. Would you say the game is worth $20 or should I wait for a sale?
I'm really just looking for something to hold my UNI withdrawal symptoms from everyone migrating to melty

Nobody plays these
Games we only
Wank off to them
And
Just jizzin to Mai
But I can’t combo past three hits
Just jizzin~

Are WWE games fighting games? Anyone have tips for the HHH matchup? He gaan

Based

X Men Mutant Academy for PlayStation 1 has a very active scene in Akron. We recently found a new Sabretooth frame cancelling technique. If anyone here is interested I can drop the discord link!

nah, if you leave the stylish mode on it does linkers and doubles for you automatically but the real mode you do normal>special>normal>special>ender manually. It's pretty simple before you start getting into manuals and juggles and stuff but if you're just mashing randomly you'll either drop and might get punished or blow out and miss the ender which is like 40% of your damage. I was skeptical when I first played it but it works pretty well.
I only played like 20 games against real people though because it kept matching me against the same guy who knew even less than I did and then at the end of the last game I missed the PPP macro for ultra and hit taunt instead and he stopped rematching. It was really funny but then I sat in queue for 10 minutes and gave up.

Attached: accidental disrespect.webm (500x280, 2.92M)

If you have someone to fight against, sure, why not. It's a good game, and I'm sure you'll be mastering it in one day or so since you come from UNI. To be honesty, it doesn't have as much depth (combos are all AAA, BBB, CCC, special, a bit longer in the corner), but it sure is a fun game

I play bbtag
>b-but its bad
dont care

the bbtag is good

Attached: 1842439-heart_aino.png (466x640, 182.13K)

Cringe furry faggot