Where Winds Meet 燕雲十六聲

youtu.be/yDDeQD35y8A
This looks more like an actual Assassin's Creed game than Ubisoft's Woke Assassin's Creed we see today. Also mix with some Ghost Of Tsushima vibe. Hope they can actually finish it and release it.

Attached: Where Winds Meet - Official Extended Gameplay Reveal Trailer gamescom 2022.png (1279x720, 616.18K)

Kino trailer, cute girl
It just needs some polish

whats up with the chinkshit games lately?

Somene mist step up to the task since mutts only make woke garbage

All these chink games look like soulless, plagiarized garbage.

1. ubisoft is french
2. learn to english

All your anti-china smearing shitposts look always the same soulless, deranged trash. Always the same narrative, same hateful words, like a broken record keep repeating itself.
Maybe you're actually a bot, we all know Any Forums has actual bots spam shitposts.

Chink made or Chink setting?
Chink made games have been flourishing since like 2015. Chink setting games seem to be the new trend. Namely Wuxia styled games. Probably has to do with the rise in Manhwas in the Manga scene.

Oh yeah. Which is why I specifically said Games and not movies or comics.
I have noticed a recent large increase Manhwas though.
Wuxia games are few and far between and normally never get any sort of translation.

Yes, Ubisoft is french but they're as as woke as Americunts, so it makes no different, you all make woke garbage nowadays.
Not the other guy btw.

>lately
How new? They've been pumping out indie games for almost a decade. More recently is their larger budget projects, at least.

Chinese settings are as old as Japanese settings in video game industry, older than Chinese-made games. Some of the oldest Japanese games are based on Chinese myths and legends.

Chinese. Yes. Chinese mythology. Yes, Wuxia. No.
Doesn't happen remotely often enough in games. Movies are where you normally see it

Wuxia is old but as a game setting, it's pretty new. Maybe only within the last 5 years or so has it really started to gain some traction.

That's pretty badass. Wuxiabros will be eating good in the coming years. As an aside, go play Sword and Fairy 7. Similar kind of deal, and it will rape your frames with raytracing turned on for all those shiny falling petals and shit.

I forgot about this one, I heard it had way too many cutsenes and ran like shit.

>soulless chink shit

Attached: 1464872084926.png (380x380, 200.74K)

>another soulless anti-china bot seething

Attached: W vs E_2021_Aloy.jpg (3072x1546, 872.29K)

Works fine on my machine, but yes, you'll need a decent rig to run it with everything cranked up. Dunno about cutscenes. It has them, obviously, but there's plenty of gameplay between them as they act as level markers. Weird thing to be hating a game on telling its story and why you are where you are, but ok. I mean it's pure wuxia, so I'm not sure what people would expect.

Even the chinese thought it had way too many cutscenes and not nearly enough gameplay to make up for it. It was one of the reasons why its reviews were so shit other than the poor performance. There's telling a story then being a borderline movie. Why you think a 12+ hour game needs half a dozen of hours worth of cutscenes is beyond me.

> 12 hr game.
> 6 hr cut scenes.
Ok bro

Keep coping winnie