This was going to be such a kino stable

This was going to be such a kino stable

Attached: 8E46C55B-010D-4E15-B706-FBAB4B0EB79D.jpg (1079x1197, 222.84K)

they should be the leads in a kevin smith Netflix series, "Full Cuck", where they raise 3 black lesbian children

I still have no clue why gayew is so obsessed with Butt "The Shitman" Shart

Dax is a groomer.

Why do these guys keep larping as bret hart? Dont they realize Bret supported censoring wrestling to make it family friendly and opposed globohomo?

Its mostly these guys. Theyre jilted shawncels, shawn fans who got snubbed by shawn and are now acting like petty fags trying to support bret even though bret and shawn forgave each other already.

Ah yes. A team comprised of 3 men who are such raging faggots that the least faggy of them is the only one who's actually gay.

Attached: nomilly3.png (165x226, 52.99K)

I'm something of a gooner myself.

Remember when Bret Hart presented the AEW title then threw himself off the stage afterwards because he regretted it?

Attached: 42285401962.jpg (680x375, 95.9K)

faggots

>"We hate our old job and still seethe about it years later, BUT we REALLY like Bret."

Nothing will ever top just how lame and embarrassing this is.

Cash is gay? Guess I have to look for a pic with his bf and add him to my GayEw spam folder...

Especially since the person they hate is the one who created the person they hate and made him everything he was

And punk injured himself by jumping off the stage right after winning it.

Poetry.

ZERO DIMES

getting pedigreed while everybody cheered and waved their dx glow sticks really mind broke these guys

That bald faggot punched a wall and cried like a little bitch. I bet you could work him into a suicidal shoot if you brought it up lmao.

I hate CM Punk so much it's unreal

Well random posters on Any Forums keep insinuating he's gay so I just sort of believe them.

"Hitmen"
Owens Belt is on another fag

Dead from the start

Someone give me the ding dong diddly lowdown on Hair. Is he actually gay? If not then why do people keep saying he is?