Mass Effect

Is it me, or is this man the basedest squadmate in the entire trilogy? I find myself agreeing with every word that comes out of his mouth.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQo9nLzQ5oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take your autism pills

lol

Throw this poster out of the airlock

"It shapes me. As stone is shaped by the one who carves it; the stone has no choice in the form it will take. You and I Commander... war is our sculptor, and we are prisoners to it's design."

Generally based, but I wish they gave him more than "In my cycle,............"

He is based cause he is literally Shepard without filters

He is what Renegade Shepard should have been instead of the bumbling retard we got instead.

He's a Shepard that lost. Had a crew, killed them, then was put in stasisas the last hope for the future

Wouldn't know. I didn't play any of their games after Mass Effect 2, which is where the series ended for me.

Yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=XQo9nLzQ5oM

Attached: edenedi.jpg (2550x1299, 629.75K)

Is Mass Effect Andromeda worth a playthrough now after the initial disappointment has settled? I dropped it like 1/4th of the way through because I just wasn't interested in any of the characters or the plot, but I enjoyed the gameplay enough and liked the base building aspect and free roaming. And now I really miss the Mass Effect setting, but I'm burned out on 1-3.

Is it worth giving it another shot? Has anyone here actually enjoyed playing through the game?

I'm sure there are people that enjoy Andromeda. But I am also pretty sure that some people enjoy eating shit. So that's not exactly a roaring endorsement. The characters do not improve, and the dialogue does not improve. If you can deal with that, then go ahead.

Lore wise extremely important character locked behind day 1 dlc. Never forget. That was the first red flag for me

It's like a 6.5/10. The story is quite shit, the majority of the characters are annoying, including your own, the only decent ones are Jaal and Drack. However, the gameplay IS good, and the environments are decent, until the pointless quests are a bore

lmao

>this man

Protheans have women? I thought they were monogender like Asari.

Attached: 1652596090213.jpg (536x601, 46.54K)

Javier is also my favourite besides Mordin who has the morality and worldview that makes games like Mass Effect interesting, and Wrex who has jaded cynicism that is always an interesting character dimension.

Thane is loved cos he is poetic and eloquent (and women and homos love the voice) but his pov is kind of overly science fictional (muh body makes muh choice) and Legion is loved because he is fairly interesting as a stand in for AI logic and how a robot might act and think. Garrus is loved because he is a bro.

Javik actually has a wartime morality that is very compelling.

It feels as if it was written by women who don't like playing video games.
There's also even less lewdity in it than in previous games.
Also, the engine sucks. The game feels likenit's barely functional.

He's alright. Pretty one note but that one note is at least funny.

yeah I always run shep+waifu+javik

pretty cool dude. him btfo'ing liara makes him best

>Alien from thousands of years ago
>has a jamaican accent
This was around the time I realized Bioware sucked. I mean, Mass Effect 3 had already massively shit the bed, but this clown didn't help either.