Even Japanese games are saying gay rights these days. I feel like the industry is maturing

Even Japanese games are saying gay rights these days. I feel like the industry is maturing

Attached: Mizuki-protecc-attacc.jpg (1875x957, 336.25K)

*western localisations

What's the original translation then?

It's the exact same in JP. Uchikoshi the creator is involved with the translation

Attached: Marco-enby.jpg (1080x1480, 330.18K)

If they´re giving into western values, that means gaming is over up to the point they´re okay with selling the business away.

Either that, or they did a market study on how many % of gamers are fags and if fags donate a lot of money to pandering.

is uchikoshi a jewish name?

>another Japanese game using tranny outrage bait to advertise
That's probably the sixth just this month

Based Mizuki making another user look retarded

>he wasn't here for the meltdown when the game launched in japan
lol
lmao even

Attached: FaZjGWyXEAAIK_2.jpg (888x500, 111.23K)

wonder for how long Any Forums will continue the narrative that anime isn't making people into trannies
They've been in denial for years

Attached: 1654676514111.jpg (950x1024, 232.78K)

Not even trying to hide that its trying to be Persona, is it?

What's wrong weebs? Did you really think eastern stuff was immune to this garbage? fucking lmao

And so the Chinese century began. Not because China did anything to put them on top, but because everyone else decided following the dying American empire was the best course of action.

>chinese century
>when they're on the brink of economic collapse

and the best part? Any Forums LOVES that series and is looking forward to the 3rd installment
looks like it's time for bigots to GTFO of this board, and I couldn't be happier

China is always two weeks away from economic collapse according to 4cuck "economists"

sorry but by posting on this website you're basically telling the world you're a nazi, you can't hate bigots and be on Any Forums at the same time.

This game is nothing like Persona

While I don't fully agree with Uchikoshi's stance on gender, I'm also not a retard that will lose their shit on a character not being a racist/homophobe. The writing is good so I enjoy it.

Nope.