Game has impossible questions

>game has impossible questions

Attached: 1636351572988.png (320x480, 219.62K)

>I+XI=X
>I+X=XI

Attached: trekt.png (1524x960, 295.64K)

upside down

Admirable but mistaken! This is Layton so if it seems obvious, it's definitely bullshit. I'm gonna say 0 cause you can change your perspective and it reads x = ix+i

Nope. Its 0

The answers mentions that flipping everything upside makes it a valid equation, but in reality, getting that answer you would have to mirror it, not flip it upside down.

I hate layton so much bros

X = IX + I is a valid equation without mirroring it, is it not?

quid?

Fuck you if I ever started an equation with an equal sign on anything but a letter my ancient deceased professor from college would come back to life just to haunt me.

Ah I see the issue.
You rotate it 180 degrees rather than flipping it, small difference.

Attached: Untitled.png (648x546, 427.13K)

>you would have to mirror it, not flip it upside down
Are the Xs dotted, user?

Im talking about the wording used in the answer explanation. It specifically states that you would need to flip it upside down. Flipping the matches upside down gives you the same exact equation, literally nothing changes. To actually get the answer, you would need to write the equation backwards or, effectively, looking at the equation in a mirror. Doing that would give you X = IX + I

Zero
You move the plus symbol instead

Why not just get rid of the top and bottom of the plus?

I think you might legitimately be retarded
You change your perspective. Literally inverting it among the horizontal axis, as you are describing, you involve moving every match, not 0. Flipping it upside down can thus only mean with respect to its verticality, not which side of the problem is facing upwards.

that would be negative 10

>You're on fire! Zero matches is correct. If you look at the equation upside down, it becomes 10 = 9 + 1 in Roman numerals.
Sounds like they describe it cleanly, talking about perspective.
The only hitch is what I assume is the super hint, which describes flipping the equation itself rather than your perspective.

Just look at it upside down to get X = IX + I, you don't need to move anything.

eh, put abs() around it or something, it'll be fine

>flip it upside down
>moving all the matches means you magically moved none
Nope, the answer is still 1. Imagination or changing your perspective doesn't change what is up on the board. Reading it upside down doesn't change what is up on the board either, it just changes your perspective meaning your perspective can give you a false look on reality.

>game has 50/50 questions

Attached: ChooseWisely.png (1080x1920, 2.03M)

this one is fine on ds because it makes the music only play through one speaker

>go down quiet route
>it's blocked off because someone crashed and died