Heroes of the Storm

Was this the only good MOBA?

Attached: heroes-of-the-storm-pc-mac-game-battlenet-cover.jpg (616x353, 111.88K)

If CoD is your idea of a milsim, then yeah.

Attached: 1568118058774.png (520x308, 181.79K)

It was.

It WAS the greatest MOBA ever

and Cho'gall WAS the greatest MOBA character ever created until the cuck devs gutted them

Attached: getAIDS.png (1219x837, 1.52M)

Reminder this game was so bad it died pretty much instantly and it is only looked back on fondly now because the remaining fans of blizzard are literal retards who somehow developed nostalgia for one of the shittiest games ever created

don't bring it down to the level of ASSFAGGOTS

Yes. But the MOBA audience isn't in it for fun.

>LoL was the babymode version of Dota
>HotS was the babymode version of LoL
>Pokemon Unite is the babymode version of HotS

How much lower will we go?

Attached: pokemon-unite-169.jpg (578x327, 119.05K)

Was?

There's still Cho'Gall team wipe clips on montage channels kek

most unique mmo in the genre, sad it died

No, if it were good it wouldn't be dead

>Reminder this game was so bad it died pretty much instantly
It was dead before it even released. Anyone with half a brain knew that there was no more room in the genre because DotA2 and LoL already dominated. Blizzard knew this too, that's why they went for "WE'RE DOING WHACKY GAMEPLAY THAT'S NOT LIKE THE OTHERS!" which just ended up being a magnet for braindead retards who couldn't play LoL or DotA2.

No idea if it's the only good one because I haven't played the other ones. Last hitting and spending at least half the match doing PvE sounds boring as shit to me though so I'm not really interested in DotA or LoL, I'll keep playing HotS until it is literally not possible to find a match anymore.

Had nostalgia a few days ago, replayed it, and fuck no

Holy fuck no. It was unbalanced bland piece of shit. I had nostalgia but the memories came back. Nah bro, naw.

Heroes of Newerth was the good one.

>implying league and dota aren't exclusively played by braindead retards

They are, but HotS was for even more braindead retards.

>LoL
Lol is literally played by braindead retards and whores. At the very least HoTS tried something new instead of braindead dota map, with braindead dota heroes that don't take skill to play and catering to literal animals that are koreans and other subhumans from Asia.

I started playing HOTS lately. It’s very fun but sadly deaf as fuck. Also the grind for heroes is insane.

Where do you live?
I can find Quick Memes in literal seconds.

I played Dota and the Lol alpha I can say Hots is superior and its own game.
That being said I dont like video games anymore.