Why the fuck are zoomer like this...?

Why the fuck are zoomer like this...?

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-124712.png (1080x1754, 1.48M)

I nevr thought it is creepy and i are zoomy does this mean zoomy i arent

pretty sure it's millennials that started the haunted video game creepy pasta trend OP

Nah, its not about creepypastas in the picrel videos. They are scarred by the low polygonal models and the large empty spaces.

It's the natural evolution of thinking your ol grans porcelain dollies are creepy while she thought they were fun and cute.

>They are scarred by the low polygonal models and the large empty spaces.

Attached: 1435313419776.jpg (340x319, 42.61K)

>Bruh it looks so weird and creepy! My playstation 2 games were comfy and cool, but this ain't it. I always feel watched no cap, this shit insane, how did granpa even play this?

What women find conventionally cute is still creepy to me. There's just something wrong about them and their shelves lined with creepy dolls staring down at you, judging you.

Attached: 8c6ec8aa-af05-4341-84b6-0e029a7290ca.jpg (640x883, 89.95K)

>Zoomers think is creepy
Dude, i play this fucking game 20 something years a go as a kids, there no way Bowser isn't creepy, his laugh when you die, dude, and when you die underwater ? Serious shit.
Damn, i feel nostalgic now, only if i could go back just for a bit...

Super Mario 64 was one of the first games I played and I remember finding Peach's Castle very unsettling.

They grew up going to empty shopping malls and having one of their first memories being lost or having their parent absent in a large liminal space.

Because we are the dark generation of the night, grown and raised in a postmodernic hellscape ran by the dark false monad elite and which no future prospects or respect for the system. We are the profaned generation, we are the lucifer rebellion.

>Visually spoiled
>Lives in communist cuck boxes
Checks out.

because these vids are kino background noise

B3313 update when?

Because the graphics aren’t hyper realistic. Zoomers are easily susceptible to feelings of unreality when they’re not being bombarded with stimuli. Probably because they grew up in the era of everything trying to give you a dopamine rush.

19 year old here. Old open world games are fucking terrifying..

I remember playing Tony hawk 2, and being just uneasy at how empty the maps are. Like no people around, nobody to talk to or skate with. It was depressing as hell. I can't imagine not being around people. Who lives a life like that so empty?

You're supposed to be playing video games with your dude-bro buddies, not sitting in your room alone like a schizoid.

its not a zoomer thing, its not a millenial thing, its not a gen alpha thing either. horror has always clicked well with very young audiences and the host for these young audiences cant be too old so the next gen up always makes sense. millenials made this type of content when zoomers where the kids watching it. now its zoomers making this content for alphas watching it. and eventually gen alpha will make this content for gen beta. its kids content for kids that dont get their viewing habits monitored by their parents.

They're just discovering low poly games.

"Sometime this year" is all we know apparently.