Why does it make mvmfags seethe so much ?

why does it make mvmfags seethe so much ?

Attached: tf2gaspasser.png (512x512, 57.88K)

>i over 3000 hours in tf2
>never touched mvm
passtime is fine though

Attached: 635.gif (480x270, 2.05M)

I need most kills and most damage or ill die

I watched a video on it and apparently they hate it because it basically enables Pyro to solo the campaign and they want to destroy robots too!

Very admirable, I must say. One would suspect that they'd want to just complete campaigns as easily and as quickly as possible to farm Australiums, but they actually want to enjoy the game playing unoptimally.

>hurrr why people don't like broken bullshit

It's PvE, only retards care about "MUH OP".

Same. I also only have maybe a total of 1 cumulative hour of playtime in Arena, maybe 2 hours in King of the Hill.

It's multiplayer, broken bullshit needs to be patched.

>NOOOO THINK OF THE ROBOTS! YOU'RE KILLING THEM TOO QUICKLY!
No.

>but they actually want to enjoy the game playing unoptimally.
I'm not so sure about that, the people that seem to throw a fit about it also seem like the people that will throw a fit about you picking wrong load outs or being inexperienced.

Their gambling addiction has damaged their brains.

It cucks sniper and demo players by letting someone else nuke shit.

It's overpowered and needs a nerf, there's no fun to be had untill then.

if the minigun did 1,000,000 damage per pellet there would be no issues, because you could just not use it (and if your teammates use it suck it up and enjoy not playing the game!)

you mean people complain about that even in paid MvM? which is just a playable lootbox? lmao

If I wanted to play MVM to have fun I would be on boot camp

Mvm is an expensive circus

you get auto kicked by 99% of lobbies for using it in paid mvm, not even just the tacobot players

what the actual fuck, I almost don't believe you.

TF2 MvM gamemode is an embarrassment that they even have a fanmade website dedicated to "blacklisting" others from playing the game mode and using le weapon thing is bad okay??? fucking kek

Attached: laughing.gif (498x498, 934.69K)

For normal play it actually sucks cocks to play with because it basically turns off every threat in the gamemode that isn't a giant. I play MvM when I just want to screw around and shoot at some robots but when someone in the lobby is using that thing I barely even get to do that. Also doesn't help that the person shutting down all of the robots is probably a genuine mouthbreather.
As for autists who grind Mann Up tours (and by the way, you shouldn't be retarded enough to do this because you're basically guaranteed to never make a profit unless you get a golden pan), I don't really get why it's so hated since your only goal at that point is completing the tour as fast as possible. Maybe pretending that there's still some sort of challenge to a tour they've completed 100+ times by now and that they're actually playing a video game instead of working a second job that loses them money is the last thing keeping them sane. Doesn't matter either way since these people are mentally ill.

>only 1 hour on arena,
you poor soul, i started playing in 2009, and in the first 20 hours or so it was almost exclusively on arena. fun game mode even though hilariously unbalanced. randomizer arena was also tons of fun.

because they're actually brain damaged
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST INSTANTLY DESTROY A BOT WAVE WITH A CLICK OF A MOUSE BUTTON DESPITE MULTIPLE CLASSES DOING THE SAME THING ALREADY
just play with friends so you can avoid the mouth breathers

Imagine grinding the same pve level over and over again day in and day out for the tiny chance of getting an item
Imagine paying to do this
Now imagine getting mad at people who cheese to speed this process up

Attached: 1527794838069.gif (720x403, 2.49M)

is mvm all rng?