BLIZZARD kills D2 endgame

Reaching level 99 playing an average of 4 hours a day, 4 days a week would take 2 years to achieve without any deaths. Now you can do that in 1-2 weeks.

To make things more interesting, after 20 years Blizzard finally ''fixed'' major problem that players were pointing out:
>Updated gender pronoun strings that referred to the player from “his / her” to the neutral counterpart “their.”
Surprisngly, people are not happy. I wonder why? us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/

Attached: Dead_Rogue.png (160x140, 42.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2/23816418/diablo-ii-resurrected-ptr-2-5-terror-zones-now-live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek, they/their mad.

Attached: CHIKfila.png (852x661, 426.59K)

gave me a boner ngl

Attached: file.png (512x368, 285.5K)

what changes in the game

the barbarian is now they and the sorcerer are also they?

Hm, hm, hm, hm!

finally a reason to drop this game, after 20 years
thanks blizz

>level 99 playing an average of 4 hours a day, 4 days a week would take 2 years to achieve without any deaths.
What the fuck are you talking about

>/players 8

owned

>he's playing resurrected and not plugy
lol

>Now you can do that in 1-2 weeks
>kills endgame
grinding levels for the sake of it isn't an endgame, it's a trap. Sounds like they actually fixed it
>Muh blizzard forums are mad!!!
Business as usual and no one cares. cry moar, faggot

Attached: 1661203133974126.jpg (1000x500, 189.67K)

crying about PTR values for new content
news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2/23816418/diablo-ii-resurrected-ptr-2-5-terror-zones-now-live

The poz cock is eternal. Nothing is safe. Past or present. I hope the "freedoms" of abortion and whatever the fuck else you people thought was so damn important was worth it.

should I play d2 with d2dx or get d2 resurrected?

why would you want to take two years to reach max level in the first place?

I dont even...

I mean the character isn't you lol??

Incredibly fucking based and true

Announcing reports is against the rules.

When did gaming become about inclusion? I thought this shit was supposed to be fun. Inclusion is NEVER fun.

>Fixed an issue where players and monsters were able to walk through doors that visually looked closed
fuck U, this bug was soulful

I like the new terror zone idea. Running the same zones over and over and over again is fucking boring

Mental illness
Trannies won and there is nothing you can do about

Original d2 exp. Plugy if you have already cleared the game 10 times.

what's the point of plugy now? I don't need infinite storage

lol bro gaming has been dead for 20 years. Console and pc profits have been flat for a decade. Without mobile games the industry would be considered in decline.

Just a reminder D2R was fully cracked weeks ago

Don't need to buy Resurrected and you're immune to Blizzard's pozzed decisions. It's pretty much D2 the way we all remember and love it as.

>Chick-fil-A
is this a hamburger attempt at humor?

>NOOO NOT THE HECKIN PRONOUNARINOS THIS IS LITERAL WHITE GENOCIDE
>LEFTIES ARE ALL SNOWFLAKES BUT I CAN'T HANDLE A WORD BEING CHANGED TURN IT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK