Aliens: Prometheus

SEGA is working alongside Disney/20th Century Fox on a movie tie in game of Aliens called Alien: Prometheus as one of their big announcements to enter the gaming market in their showcase next month. The third movie was originally planed to come out early, but because of the 20st Fox acquisition by Disney a lot of things in the Alien franchise were changed and postponed.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite and Alien: Dark Descent are some of the gaming new projects in the franchise that are trying to expand the franchise into gaming, but they want to make Alien big again.
Could very well be delayed to 2024 due to the scope of the title. Coming primarly to to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC.

Story:
> Takes place between Alien 3 and Alien 4. Plot takes place on a prosperous colony that now exists on LV 223, but after a group of scrapers find out the buried remains of the Prometheus shuttle, an Alien Queen (formely the Deacon) starts an outbreak on the moon and you watch the chaos unfold.
> Game will be canon and fill the plot holes made by Alien: Covenant, Prometheus.
> Predators will be made canon within Aliens and become one of the creation of the Enginners.
> Living Engineers will show up.
> Will address plot holes made by Alien: Covenant and Prometheus.

Gameplay:
> First Person Shooter, plays like a mix of Call of Duty and Resident Evil Village. Your character is a stationed female colonial marine in LV-223.
> Semi Open-World, has backtracking mechanics like Resident Evil. You explore the colony and go back to places where you normally could not access. There will be point of no return sections to new areas.
> A Predator will work as a stalker in the game, hunting you down after a certain point in the story.
> Squad control mechanics being worked in. Will be limited to certain sections of the game.
> Wayland Yutani will be present with their own private military for some sections.
> Will have multiple boss battles like Resident Evil.

Attached: aliens.jpg (1366x661, 456.23K)

>A Predator will work as a stalker in the game, hunting you down after a certain point in the story.
I'd have believed you until this.

>Will have multiple boss battles like Resident Evil.
What fucking boss battles? They only have like multiple variants of one monster, or two if they somehow include Predator in it.

>Predators created by the Engineers

This sounds stupid and will be widely hated if true. But frankly, it's about time they officially made both universes one canon so whatever.

Sounds way too ambitious for developers nowadays.

Fake and gay.

Wish Sega would have greenlighted a sequel to Alien:Isolation with the original team on board..

Attached: 359-3594333_6676573-pepe-the-frog-sick.png (392x370, 207.77K)

SEGA hasn't held the rights to the Alien IP in years you idiot.

>aliens
>prometheus
retarded. both movies are hundreds of years apart. The devs didn't learn this mistake from the first game? Why would the marines be fighting shit from promethus when neither existed at the same point in time? Just make another avp for god sake no more outlast/gears of war clones.

Only Alien 1 was legit

Covenant and Prometheus are not canon fuck you

Who is actually developing it? SEGA is not a developer. I don't see a developer logo, so I call fake.

tfw Creative Assembly could be working on an Aliens games instead of that hip millennial F2P looter shooter

>Predators will be made canon within Aliens and become one of the creation of the Enginners.
>A Predator will work as a stalker in the game, hunting you down after a certain point in the story.
I would've believed you if not for this.

Fuck my ass, nice.
Aliens fireteam is also getting an expansion on Tuesday. The alien franchise has been revived.

Attached: 1658474599205603.png (1500x1414, 176.76K)

Sounds great but they will fuck it up

>Bros, what if we grab the money from Sanic and....

Deacon fucking died, why not an improved alien 3 game u fucking frauds, a game in an incomplete movie can't be canon, fucking predators in a colony?...it will be a stalker.
Oh my Gooooood westerns are so shit at movies and games now wtffff

Attached: FUIz6NIUUAILhWW.jpg (874x663, 46.4K)

>an Alien Queen (formely the Deacon)
Already wrong.

Fake and gay. Neat concept, though.

>Will address plot holes made by Alien: Covenant and Prometheus

The only way you can address them is by ignoring those films completely..

T: too dumb to put simplest 1+1 together.

What's next month? More Gamescom?
Just a SEGA event?

Holy fucking shit

Deacon being a queen and shitting out proto-Aliens is actually a cool idea.

here's to hoping

Attached: fempred.jpg (597x1341, 169.04K)

Attached: femalepred.png (800x799, 1.19M)