Are we hyped?

Are we hyped?

youtube.com/watch?v=tXt7qWaN6KI

Attached: 1640618355959.jpg (616x353, 61.24K)

The zombie designs are fucking lame.

I am honestly very hyped my only concerns are if the combat feels as satisfying as Dead Space and if will see some really cool monsters in this game since too many monsters so far are just zombie dudes

This is still a day one buy for me though fucking love me some Dead Space.

Attached: 1469036433352.jpg (745x1015, 308.66K)

It does look interesting. Telekinesis seemed broken in the gameplay they showed but it was probably unlimited on purpose.

probably works like stasis in dead space
looks fine
>This is still a day one buy for me though fucking love me some Dead Space.
based video game enjoyer I just hope this game has some really cool weapons.

In a dev interview the devs said the TK power is a limited resource just like bullets and you need to find the right opportunity to use it otherwise you'll run dry so it's basically just like stasis

Attached: 1615390831821.jpg (1266x688, 1.06M)

It will probably be ok but all the footage they showed so far makes it look kinda mediocre

>I just hope this game has some really cool weapons.
Oh yeah, that gun in the gameplay was lame. Still doesn't beat the plasma cutter.

I think it looks good, but i'm not a fan of the "Stealth" crouching.

The enemies look like bullet sponges like the shitty RE remakes. Please let me be wrong.

yea kinda agree too much TLOU vibes 2bh.

>hyped
I hate zoomers so much its unreal

>still forcing that stupid bullet sponges meme

kys

So far enemies design look way worse than Dead Space desu, we went from creepy spiky bastards to bloated humanoids.

Are you new to Dead Space? the entire point about Necromorphs is that they are bullet sponges who need to be torn apart to be stopped.

Attached: ba8eec492c339ab17107e087ee4903ebcd93a529f20490a9b00fc2a3573f72de_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg (639x361, 41.42K)

You've never been hyped for a game your entire life? zoomers didn't start this trend

Attached: 1606916238097.png (300x256, 87.69K)

I want to be hyped, but it just doesn't look as cool as Dead Space did. The gameplay is there but everything else just looks so generic, from the monsters to the setting to the main dude's suits.

Feels like we're getting a remake without the soul and a spiritual successor without the flavor

Attached: DM6vRYgm.jpg (239x270, 14.67K)

>its just grimdark TLoU

Well glad my hopes died today and not when it came out

so are you hyped for the Dead Space remake?

I played them all bro. And I mean they are still bullet sponges we are gonna have to shoot their arms/legs 10+ times to even detatch one limb.

you are a worthless retard

>And I mean they are still bullet sponges we are gonna have to shoot their arms/legs 10+ times to even detatch one limb.
That was already the case for me when I played Dead Space on hard

I think what we've seen so far looks pretty cool and I like the setting a space prison is a great idea
My only hope is for more cool looking monsters that we've just not seen yet

Attached: 1654211417765.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Not really, at least not yet. The livestreams they've been doing haven't really shown off anything of substance yet, it's just been nothing but technical stuff and trying to build good will by repeatedly saying they're honoring the original.

I'll get both since Dead Space has always been my favorite series, but I'm not really hyped for either of them yet, both need to show more to really grab me

I'm excited, I hope we get kino suit designs like in Dead Space. Only thing I'm concerned about is the telekinesis looking very powerful.