Is 25 too old to enjoy vidya? I thought vidya becoming popular removed thestigma

Is 25 too old to enjoy vidya? I thought vidya becoming popular removed thestigma.

Attached: https___s3-images.gamingbible.co.uk_s3_content_988c143360c9a6da9c11a888654f0bd8.jpg (720x405, 40.89K)

No.
Enjoy vidya as long as you want. What gets in the way in the adulthood is work, family etc. You're still free to enjoy video games. You just won't have nearly as much time for them anymore.

Attached: whatever4.jpg (600x421, 118.78K)

Are you too old for movies? TV? Books?

Picrel is unironically me.

Is that how the average 25-year-old looks?

There's this quote that goes "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up" that explains it quite nicely. I still have a hard time following my own advice, to be completely honest

Yeah. When you hit 25 if you aren't a bitcoin millionaire and have loads of followers on your socials you should just kys

>you shouldn't do X things at X age
na fuck off

based
I wish more people had this mindset when I tell them I piss the bed

Only based if you do it on purpose

yeah

Why are people framing this as if there's only neet societal dropouts or 7 figure gigachads who hate all entertainment?

I work 8-6 on average days in a trade career, lift 3 times a week, and watch 2-3 episodes of anime before bed. Sometimes I'll take a break for a couple months or play vidya, and sometimes I binge on a weekend. I don't have some magical devil on my shoulder telling me I have to avoid speaking to people, play Nintendo switch in the middle of the grocery store or quit my job or some other horseshit. And yes I have a gf.

Why does this subject put such a thorn up your asses but normalfags consuming active propaganda vehicles through Netflix, meme sports and prime never get hammered on like this?

The stigma only exists on Any Forums and for the geriatric, senile boomers Any Forums desperately wishes they were for whatever retarded reason. Just play your vidya, nobody of worth gives a fuck.

Attached: 1477416904756.gif (200x200, 948.07K)

>And yes I have a gf.
(You)

>28
>NEET
>have gf
>still enjoy video games

Attached: 1657447044981.jpg (594x595, 126.05K)

What did you mean by this?

How can he play like that with the wheel facing away from the TV?

STIGMA BALLS

>Is 25 too old to enjoy vidya?
No
>I thought vidya becoming popular removed thestigma.
the average age of gamers is 35

zoomers be like
>im 20, the first person to ever be 20 (in 2022)
>Any Forumsros... how do I play game now that I am such a gloomer boomer doomer...
>
you faggots are retarded. Saged

>You're still free to enjoy video games. You just won't have nearly as much time for them anymore.
this just isnt true. If you wrap it up and dont have a gf and kids you have plenty of time.

>40
>full time professional career
>wife and two daughters
>still find time to play vidya 10-30 hours a week
The fuck are you retards doing? Did you really get memed into thinking it was okay to lurk Any Forums and shit post until you're dead without spending points on ACTUALLY LIVING? Kinda sed desu.

>tfw 19 years old boomer
>zoomer kid asks me for recommendations
>recommend Skyrim
>it's now his favorite game and left Fall Guys aside
zoomers don't know what they're missing

kys

>t. zoomer

Attached: 1661324221698081.gif (250x188, 553.67K)

why are zoomies like this?

Attached: 1661048039208578.gif (300x201, 833.52K)