So, let me get this straight...Japan are PC gamers now?

So, let me get this straight...Japan are PC gamers now?

Attached: Japanese players are begging for Final Fantasy 16 on Steam after the PS5 price hike.png (942x1046, 667.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/final-fantasy-16s-exclusivity-is-a-mess
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Japs

Finally they see the light.

I had ps1, ps2 and ps4 but I really dont want to buy ps5.
Looks like a cheap chinese knock off, expensive, literally zero games. Sony focusing more and more on movie games and politics. Also ps5 games are expensive AS FUCK in my country. I dont see a single games worth buying at this price.
I can understand japs. I would play FF XVI but I wont buy a shitty console for it

>sony made japan switch to PC gaming unintentionally even though tons of companies were already releasing their games on the platform

at least the whole "PS5 being a weeb machine" meme will finally die out now

Attached: 1661461277573829.gif (286x294, 2.94M)

The eastern eye opens.

I think you'd be less enthusiastic when you know the reason why they are PC gamers.

Attached: __kiryu_coco_amane_kanata_tokoyami_towa_tsunomaki_watame_and_himemori_luna_hololive_drawn_by_kukie_nyan__e08fba531bba0c027f6cb0b1db962391.png (2650x1000, 1.79M)

it's fucking over for yoshitpiss

Attached: 1643930814042.png (444x373, 212.84K)

PS5 is a memes

Attached: 1617916550751.jpg (674x721, 440.43K)

Almost every multiplayer game with Asian servers runs out of Japan, so clearly some of them are.

Islanders need to get better jobs LMAO

That's what happens when you decide to move your hq to california and let Americans run the company. Japan is secondary to sony now. Only caring for the US market and what will drive sales rather than make unique game. Arguably the last sony console with soul was the ps2. After that Sony would rather make movie game to appeal to people that want more of a cinematic experience rather than a unique one.

Everyone at Square must be pulling hairs and cursing their decision of signing an exclusivity contract with Sony.

As if this game wasn't going to PC before this.
They did really think it was going to be on the PS5 forever?
The only reason you'd want a PS5 is if you want to play the games first.

Based sony. Incel japs are now in PC

>Disney remake all old franchise into 3D realistic
>PS5 remake all old franchise into 3D realistic
>RTX 12000000 fps
You just know who's behind this

hi barry

Jim Ryan... I kneel.
I understand your master plan.

Attached: 1647434643610.webm (600x316, 1.24M)

The exclusivity deal is probably a 6 month or 12 month deal
I expect SE to release the game incomplete, just like FF15 and then add the dlc and so on and then release the full game on all platforms
I kee saying that unless someone pays you 2x the full dev cost it's never worth it to make exclusives

Japs gotta be begging for Steam Decks now

Jim Ryan might be the worst ceo of any modern gaming company, ever.

They are begging for steam deck for some reason

How much would it cost ES to pull out of the deal now?

Microsoft-sama...

Deck is cheaper than building a PC and Japs love handhelds

>So, let me get this straight...Japan are PC gamers now?
Fucking finally. Sony going full retard is finally making them see the light of glorious PC masterrace. Hopefully the Deck and future devices like it will eat away at Nintendo's marketshare over the next decade and we finally see the golden age of PC, as it should have always been without the console cancer scourge.

Xbox is non-existent there so if you want to play a console game your alternatives are PC port or fork over 70k yen

eurogamer.net/final-fantasy-16s-exclusivity-is-a-mess
it's 6 months full PlayStation exclusive and 12 month console exclusive

in other words, PC release is possible after 6 months, Xbox release is possible after 12 months

nips are buying series s lmao, they are so allergic to pc gaming this is the only alternative

wtf i thought no one cared about xvi???

barry is no one

Was it really vtubers that opened Japan's eyes to the PC master race?

Attached: 1661510585498418.webm (568x838, 2.02M)

I mean; if you were already willing to spend 500 bucks on a Shitstaion 5, is an extra 10% or whatever really a dealbreaker?

looks like valve launched steam deck in japan with great timing

Game will probably be good, what a shame it's going to have the worst first 6 months in the series history

Attached: 1641834721581.webm (858x480, 2.8M)