So is this game good but buggy?

So is this game good but buggy?

Attached: file.png (158x177, 61.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog-games.com/search/cult of the lamb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shovelware FotM indie trash thats already forgotten for mentally ill furfags

Its bad.

its good at first and then you realize its extremely shallow, maybe with some extra content added id recomend it, but right now id say just pirate it because youll be bored in 3 days anyways. ive run into some bugs, once i died and instead of getting the kill screen everything just greyed out and i was able to finish the dungeon while invulnerable and had 0 health. a couple times ive talked to followers and then the game locks me i to conversation with them. hit boxes are kinda weird at times, seems like theyre a little bit bigger than the models.

BASED

it's shit, i refunded after 2 hours
you basically get stuck being a janny taking care of retarded nigger cult members which takes away from the actual exploring and having fun part
there's also no replay value in the game, it's just all streamer hype and marketing, game sucks

stereotypical indie shovelware with like 5 hours of gameplay. can't believe this shit was shilled as a rival for tboi.

The dungeon crawling and combat are very, VERY basic. If you're looking for an action roguelite - better just play Hades, Dead Cells, Rogue Legacy games or Enter the Gungeon.
The base building and cult management add more variety. But they can feel more like a chore at times.
I wouldn't recommend getting it at full price.

it's buggy and mediocre
get it on discount or just play better games
you're not missing out

the game takes 10 hours to finish, while the gameplay is filled with bugs
the game crashed and cockblocked me from marrying and having intense coitus with the one who waits not three, but four times
it is basically the cyberpunk of roguelikes ,good concept, overhyped but filled with bugs and shallow gameplay ,still a game worth playing though
heard some whistleblowers talked about the devs are about to pull off a team cherry and give the game several free dlcs but that takes some time

Lambo sexo?

Attached: 1660543894996011.jpg (1488x2105, 370.53K)

Its the buggiest piece of shit I've ever seen.

made for the one who waits's bbc

Attached: One_Who_Waits.png (360x360, 101.01K)

this game came and went faster than vampire survivors lol

It's fun but severely lacking in depth. Combat is pretty much just brute forcing attacks and dodging.
Only ONE building does something, it lets you turn followers into demons that help you during crusade. Literally everything else is just for saving time doing things that maintain your followers. except the one thing they left out it is something that feeds them cooked food automatically.
it's way too easy to fully upgrade the cult before even getting to the end of the game, so you are left thinking "that's it? I guess I can just tear this down now."
When you stop needing devotion they just giving you money and nothing to sepend it on.

vampire survivors gets a pass because it was fucking $3

gog-games.com/search/cult of the lamb

Do not advertise at anons.

>here have these viruses

fyi my pirate nigger, i have games on gog and none of these installers matches the ones i get from the official gog site, take that for what you will

Attached: Untitled.png (1609x1043, 2.29M)

the game is astoundingly mediocre

>he uses the official gog site
kek'd