Spyro + Crash Trilogy

Worth it for 30$???

Attached: image.jpg (384x384, 66.26K)

Umm heck yes

Really? I heard some things about the remake losing the soul or some shit

spyro was incredibly fun for me. I used to play the shit out of crash on the ps1 but it's filtered me in my old age on pc. Spyro is definitely worth it though.

yeah but unironically only if you're a furry

It's absolutely worth it.

It's 6 games for 30 dollars, even if they were weaker than the originals you're being a nigger. Buy them or don't.

crash yes.
spyro fuck no.

Elora and Bianca had double mastectomies but Spyro got that cake like never before and lots of daddies to roll with in the first game.

Yes. Crash 1's precision platforming feels different with the new engine's geometry and Spyro 2 is honestly kind of a meh game in the first place but generally both trilogy remakes are very well done.

Idk so much about the new crash but Spyro is worth it alone. It feels like the original and looks gorgeous too

Ah, so you are the furaffinity premium tier type of furry.

Attached: 1657863509791.webm (942x1080, 2.93M)

The Crash Remake is pretty much flawless
The Spyro Remake is almost perfect BUT the remake of 3 was rushed and it shows in spots. That plus censorship of guns

I was more impressed with Crash. It felt more hand crafted and like there was more passion or budget behind it.

Both 2 and 3 were rushed, 3's is just the result of an entirely different dev being brought in last-minute.

With that said, the bugs have mostly been patched out and is just down to artistic liberties.

This but the opposite.
Spyro > Crash
Cartoony look for cartoony mascots > uncanny realism

I thought Crash had a very modern take on the askew architecture. Spyro looked like what it was, something someone made in Unreal. And I’m not much of a fan of the sequels tbqh

do it for her

Attached: 1578030032747.webm (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Why the fuck isn't CTR remake on steam?
Fucking faggots.

Crash 1 and 2 will feel so much harder than it should because it uses Crash 3 jumping mechanics, you will either slide off the edge or you will have a harder time making some jumps, but otherwise they are fine.

Is crash bandicoot worth buying?how many play hours will it give me?

craah remake fucked the jumping in crash 1, but the rest are alright.