I liked it

I liked it

Attached: DAI.jpg (225x225, 10.9K)

Probably the last good thing to come out of Bioware.

sadly I think you're right

no

why not just post in the other DA thread

You both have awful taste

no u

I love this game a lot

Me to. I love building the inquisition, and most of the companions are decent. Every time I replay it I find a new love for a new companion. First time I rolled
>cass
>varric
>dorian

This time it's
>blackwall
>sara
>vivienne
And somehow it feels better, even though I didn't like them first time.

Even Sara gets a few smirks out of me despite most of her dialogue being cringe af

I will say though the criticism of the war table having countdown timers is totally legit. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea in a single player game?

Josephine is a cute

Attached: download (10).jpg (286x176, 10.58K)

I hated it. I also hated the first two games. I’m not sure why I thought this one would be different.

You lose.

This game is actually very good imo

What's with all the dragon age threads all of a sudden? Shit reeks of EA pr marketing try to ramp up hype for DA 4.

This game is better

Attached: ABETTERGAME.jpg (500x500, 67.52K)

it was ok but origins was better

It’s a guilty pleasure for me. Yeah, the open world design and most of the side quests are fucked but the main quest is decently solid and I like most of the companions.

Attached: 900B0188-2F9C-481B-BF20-8A1D60D74841.jpg (450x450, 18.87K)

they are entirely different games from different eras of game development and can't really be compared. The only thing they have in common is lore.

>no big titty mods

My disappointment is immeasurable

me too

me three :3

This game is kinda like Cyberpunk for me. I know it's shit, I know I shouldn't play it, but somehow it has those little things that make it good as a time waster/distraction.
Then again, I kinda liked DA2