How do I get a cool nick/alias for steam and such?

How do I get a cool nick/alias for steam and such?
Everything is already taken baka desu senpai

Attached: sad.jpg (1000x1000, 69.79K)

BBClover96

[color] [food/object] [numbers]

Just put a number after a pro wrestling move

Don't force it. Honestly just use a variation of your real name to start. It will evolve naturally.

That's what I'm trying but everything is taken jesuschrist.

coolness isn't choosing something that sounds cool. coolness is making something cool. if you were cool, you could be named "buttweasle jiggybone" and people would thinking "god that buttweasle jiggybone is so fucking cool". if you're not cool, nothing you touch will ever be cool

Attached: Zizek_Slavoj.jpg (600x400, 211.2K)

For me I just use an edgy name I thought of for a Bloodborne character 7 years ago. Before that I used some random name I made up to make a log in for some flash game website. If your name has random numbers in it you lost

Is not about that, is just wanting the same nick everywhere, but nick1 might be free on X place, but taken on Y. hence why I'm asking how the fuck can i make something unique enough

its hard coming up with the name of an animal you like without it sounding childish or furry like

ikr? fucking annoying desu

>How do I get a cool nick/alias for steam and such?
Make a lame nick/alias for steam and such and build a good reputation until the point in time when you (and your nickname) become cool.
Retard.

>i cant read hurr durr look at me being retarded

I use Kotodori everywhere. 琴鳥 if the romaji is taken.

Attached: 1660774327383123.jpg (1000x1610, 188.28K)

Suck my dick, retard. Read what I wrote and apply yourself. I know it's hard because you're so asstarded, but you have to try, ok dickmongrel?

>Hurr durr im fucking retarded durr hurr and i get mad on 4chins

that;s actually not a bad idea, thanks mate

No I'm just calling you out on your retardation. You were a loser in high school and you'll be a loser on the internet, forever. You don't understand or respect what it means to be cool. Faggot.

>hurr durr i still think is about coolness instead of just an unique name.
god did they drop you as a kid? stay mad

Hurr durr all you want queerlord, begging for tips on how to get a cool nickname makes you eternally gay. Stupid dickbreath fart huffer.

what are you 12?

Are you fucking gay.
No, that isn't a question. You ARE fucking gay. Fucking gay fags, griddle your dick off shitnugget.

Just eliminate the BB of the first post and you have a cool name, clover96

use a version of your name from a different language and mix it with the overall meaning it has

Attached: dissapointing.png (400x364, 171.81K)

Sadly the only difference I've found is that my name ends with an H in another language, but ill try anyways. thanks mate

lol
fag

Mine is Dr CoomerFreak

>name backward
>random digits

Attached: 1657411413060.gif (297x498, 1.6M)