Who would win in this matchup?

Who would win in this matchup?

Attached: protosscovenant.png (705x725, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vmbSBrVaKw&ab_channel=xLetalis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know who these homos are.
Uh...probably the top. I don't mean the top image, I mean the sexual top. Whoever is the sexual top would win.

I'm guessing artanis because High level protoss are supposed to be pretty intense even before the autism of sc2

Man can you take something seriously for once in your life? This is Any Forums, your raunchy sex jokes are not welcome here.

oh wait this is based on the factions as a whole not the characters. Fuck if I know.

think protoss no? lore wise they're insane last I heard and fucking huge too, think a collosus would shit on like any covenant vehicle

alien guy in top image looks cooler so probably him

can you learn how to type out a coherent sentence before ever posting on this site again?

why would I do that its free and anonymous if you want sentences I think ur in the wrong place

Attached: 1zL3R9X.jpg (438x480, 66.28K)

Top has mind control.

That wasn't a raunchy sex jokes, that was a raunchy sex serious. Know the different, fart huffer.

Its really funny, I never played halo before and only recently have started going through the games. the parallels between it and starcraft were apparent as soon as I learned of the flood.
Granted that means they both just pulled from 40k, but still I thought it was funny the 3 way war in halo just made me feel like I was playing a starcraft fps

the vast majority of posters can put together sentences that make sense, even if they make some mistakes. It is you who is in the wrong place

in all fairness, before they made halo wars they started making the game originally as an rts didn't they?

To be fair it's probably the most flexible scenario for generic all-out-war sci-fi. Humans, high tech aliens and bio savages. The possible designs for each category are pretty much endless and have enough room for their own interesting niches.

Top has:
>Psionic
>Elf tier life expectancy + Caste society entirely devoted to fight autism
>8ft tall warrior wizards
>Advanced fuck you tech
>Advanced fuck you ships
>Very good archaeological knowledge because holy shit they keep finding top notch ancient war machines buried in their gardens like what the fuck
>Photosynthesis and a cup of water to survive
>Cute girls
What does bottom have to keep up?

Numbers?

bottom has fuck you tech too doesn't it?

that's a good point

Protoss are fully capable of glassing planets and will happily deploy the halo system though they don't need to. Reminder in that setting that even the fucking humans were capable of enslaving zerg.

>Warhammer 40000 invented hive mind aliens
Try not to make it obvious you have never read a science fiction book in your life. nothing in warhammer is original, its just ideas stolen from better authors.

>Caste System
user, I...
youtube.com/watch?v=8vmbSBrVaKw&ab_channel=xLetalis

Why is Artanis such a fucking GOD throughout SC 1 and 2? He literally carries the protoss on his back.