77 hours in

>77 hours in
>Level 122
>Most points are in str and vigor
>Everything still one or two shots me

Ah, so that's how you make things "difficult"

Attached: Elden-Ring-Review.jpg (700x394, 59.76K)

Post build or gtfo

shouldve put points into finding armor

Time your dodge roll retard

don't get hit

bullshit

Post build (you won't)

Attached: Billy Dark Souls 3.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

I had 60 Vigor by end game, and the damage scaling was still nuts. Enemies also seemed to be pumping health, funnily enough, since my fully upgraded weapon wasn't doing much, and scaling didn't seem to be paying off.
>captcha is broken

>60vig
>heavy armor
>a fucking dog oneshots me
most fun I've had in years.

pics or didn't happen

If you're talking about the bleed dogs, they were actually broken and did more damage than they were suppose to.

Let me guess, you use armor for "fashion"

Unequip the soreseal.
Wear armor.
Absorption matters.

Let me guess, no build posted by faggot ass op again

soreseal moment

>over 400 hours
>haven't played in weeks
>log on today
>"Inappropriate activity detected."
wtf after I spent so much time defending Fromsoft's dignity and honor on Any Forums?! Unacceptable!

Should've removed your panties

escuchame?

>level 122
>still getting one or two shotted

Either you are lying or your build sucks ass and you don't have any idea how to build. I am around the same level as you and currently slowly exploring the snowy regions. I am slaughtering everything. I can take probably five or six hits before I die.But, I mean, if you have gotten to level 122, how on earth are you even getting hit any more? Are you not adept at timing your attacks by now? Are you not adept at knowing when to dodge and how to dodge? How could that be if you have reached level 122? The one thing that makes me think you are lying is that you claim 77 hours of gameplay. I have more than twice that many hours and I am level 127. Whatever is the case with you, something isn't right.

Attached: elden_ring_44.jpg (1920x3240, 509.27K)

take that soreseal off bud, you'll thank me later.

Dunno what that means but there are panties that could get you marked as a cheater for having it. You can't get it in the game. I got it one time from an user but after the news of some people getting banned because of that panties, I removed it immediately.

Are you PC? Try validating your files. Did the same thing to me after the update.

It's not affecting me. Like I said, I don't get hit that often anymore, and even when I do the hit takes maybe one-fifth of my health. I am able to kill almost every enemy so quickly that they rarely even get an attack off on me.

sounds like a skill issue

I don't remember ever being given panties, this is the first time I've tried to play in a couple weeks at least. I think their wires got crossed somehow, I can't think of a single legitimate reason why they would ban me.