PHIL SPENCER AND MICROSOFT HAVE OFFICIALLY RESPONDED TO SONY'S PRICE INCREASE

GET THE HELL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>In a statement to Windows Central, a Microsoft spokesperson confirmed that there are no plans to raise the price of the Xbox Series X or the Xbox Series S, reiterating that they will remain at their baseline RRPs in various currencies, including USD, GBP, and EUR.

“We are constantly evaluating our business to offer our fans great gaming options. Our Xbox Series S suggested retail price remains at $299 (£250, €300) the Xbox Series X is $499 (£450, €500).”

While this isn’t a hard guarantee that we will never see a price hike for the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles, it’s certainly an encouraging sign that Microsoft has no intentions to do so in the short term. It’s certainly a fact that markets across the world are reeling from disrupted supply chains and inflation as a result of the global pandemic. The U.K. is expected to hit an unprecedented 18% inflation milestone, for example, with currencies in the Eurozone also impacted due to disruptions in the energy sector due to Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine.

windowscentral.com/gaming/xbox/xbox-responds-to-playstations-price-hike

Attached: 1622424745097.gif (333x250, 3.77M)

Here's the new prices for countries announced so far:
Europe
>with disc drive: €549.99
>Digital Edition: €449.99
UK
>with disc drive: £479.99
>Digital Edition: £389.99
Japan (effective Sept. 15, 2022)
>With disc drive: ¥54,980 yen
>Digital Edition: ¥44,980 yen
China
>with disc drive: ¥4,299 yuan
>Digital Edition: ¥3,499 yuan
Australia
>with disc drive: AUD $799.95
>Digital Edition: AUD $649.95
Mexico
>with disc drive: MXN $14,999
>Digital Edition: MXN $12,499
Canada
>with disc drive: CAD $649.99

It's literally PS3 'Ridge Racer' after 16 years.. all over.

>The U.K. is expected to hit an unprecedented 18% inflation milestone, for example, with currencies in the Eurozone also impacted due to disruptions in the energy sector due to Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine
Fuck globalists.

>As a result of the global pandemic

Lmao
This is an intended economic collapse because wagie is doing too much wrongthink.

Snoy will always lie steal and cheat its customers of money. It's been their mo since day 1. I laugh when they try to copy Facebook with their Meta price increase.
Phil Spencer was the good guy afterall

Why are these rats blaming Russia?
They are the ones that started with the economic war and now they are getting raped by the Russians

phil the cuck spencer can say what he wants. won't change the fact that sony always wins and microsoft is sony's bitch

Why not a price decrease? Twist the knife in the snoys once and for all.

Gettin real sick of the Jews bros

Ps5 has no exclusive games, is never in stock, and they're increasing the price? Huh???!??!

No shit. XSX is sitting on shelves, they're not going to increase the price on something no one wants

>Last Gen Xbox shoot themselves in the foot by limiting game sharing to one console and Sony responded with a meme video
>This gen Sony ups the price of it's console everywhere except the US (for what reason?) and MS immediately respond by saying their price will stay the same
They should've made a video about it.

I replaced my ps4 pro with a ps5 disc and already own a switch and pc. I don’t care about xbox, all their shit is on the pc. How the fuck are there even xbox owners on Any Forums?

I use it all the time and my Series S is collecting the dust. To each their own, clearly your preferences are not aligning with Sony's vision. I'm not defending the price raise, but we do not know manufacturing costs. Might've been a necessary evil to pull, who knows how much of a loss this thing made.

Snoygers bots are real

Attached: 1657555442843.jpg (1080x902, 129.85K)

do you get paid double for shilling russia along with microsoft?

They are in cahoot. M$ doesn't want to put Sony out of business. Hence why they released their console at 499$. They've set the price together.

Still not buying an Xbox because I have a PC. That said I regret buying a PS5 even though I got it through Sony at MSRP so anything that sticks it to Sony is good in my book so go Team Microsoft

Attached: 1656017411920.gif (200x280, 1.1M)

YOUR ONLY SALVATION IS TO LEAVE
WITH US

Damn mexico holly shit what are you doing

>Sony increases their prices
>THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE WHAT DO YOU THINK PHILL
>We won't be doing this because everybody hates it
Someone wrote an article about this