EDF 6

Anyone else playing?
Anyone else utterly perplexed by the story? I don't want to spoil anything but what the fuck

Attached: edf-6.jpg (600x600, 108.82K)

Why does the game still looks like shit? It doesn't even have artstyle to fall back on. I've played better looking Yuropoor jankshit.

Attached: 1658530982638424.gif (200x205, 2.41M)

Every time someone ask for better graphics they just add more enemies to ensure the framerate never allows it.
Just as it should be.

E.D.F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apperantly they increased the draw distance and framerate doesn't shit the bed during heavy fights

To save our mother board from any newfag attack

On PS5 maybe. PS4 Pro is still pretty rough, not that it bothers me

The games have always shamelessly recycled entire stages from previous games. Why they felt the need to justify it with a bizarre plot contrivance is beyond me.

The last problem this series has is it's graphics.

JUST FUCKING RELEASE IN THE WEST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS BEEN SO LONG

Maybe in two years since it'll be a year for the English version and another year for the pc version

>does looks
Another ESL retard favelamonkey making another terrible post, shocker. Let me guess, hispachan refugee?

It was spoilered in a thread earlier, any interesting plot points that arise from it?

>still harping on about this like a retard

>japanese only release on playstation
It's not even the jap only release that bothers me. It's the fact that we are gonna have to wait years for a Steam port even though the series is most popular on PC

Attached: e044afe71cb746e086697c998c1af0c0.jpg (1397x961, 159.23K)

And then more years until it's on sale.

I'm only up to mission 26 so far so not really yet, though it doesn't help that I'm missing half the mission dialogue since I have to pay attention to translate it in my head and I'm focusing on everything exploding, I'm not good enough at the nipgo to passively absorb the technical stuff

>gonna have to dodge EDF threads for a literal year to avoid spoilers
damnit, and I don't usually care about the plot, but this one's personal.

Yeah, it's going to be impossible to avoid The Thing That Happens coming up. Hold strong, user

>a literal year
I like your optimism.

wait its out?

Oh, it's a PS5 exclusive in Japan?
Shit.
Considering I haven't finished EDF5, guess I should do that. How is the game? Any improvements or new tech? Any new cool enemies?

PC release when? 5 Room when?

snoy movie game thread is two doors down buddy

There's a PS4 version too. It's EDF5+1, in a way; new enemies and good stuff, the reorganisation of weapon slots is great. Very much a direct sequel to 5 though.

Oh also an user was asking about the camera yesterday, yes you can change the perspective to 5's (or zoom it way way in)