play xrd
play +r
play bbcf
play melty blood
play arcana heart 3
play tekken?
play soul calibur?

post lobbies and just play something already

Attached: the last blade 2.png (610x449, 143.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q5MHXeW_wzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all of these are shit games
the fighting game genre is dead
OP is a fag as always

Attached: 1642397222623.jpg (900x583, 492.04K)

play

Play Dragon Ball FighterZ

Attached: 1635656894994.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

i have it but I'm waiting for rollback

last blade 2 is seriously slept on. same with asura buster.

No

you just want more noobies to bully

Beerus is so fun in that game.

I will never play fighting games.
Fighting games require so much dedication they're no different from a second job (besides you aren't paid for it).

>t.spends a thousand hours on an mmo/fps/moba anyway

off-topic, belongs on /vg/

>why is the fighting game genre dead

Is this supposed "datamine" real?

Attached: 1661221454616.jpg (577x990, 146.45K)

post the krillin combo killing ssj4

Attached: 1636457624887.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Yes I do.
Unlike fighting games, you don't have to spend thousands of hours on practice mode / lab before you can try a lobby, and another thousand hours of loses and watching your character getting combo'ed before you get your first pity win.

Attached: 76.jpg (477x329, 55.39K)

cringe. these games have zero skill ceiling. you basically wasted your time and can't even say you're good

>DKK

Donkey Kong Kountry?

>saying this to a game that's alive

Is it really that bad especially nowadays with information on learning combos, neutral and even tournament vods being more freely available than ever before?
You could literally take 5-6 months by skimming wikis or youtube videos and then be at a decent level, and nowadays fighters have proper netcode with parity to offline.

@610177027
wave shooter
wave shooter
wave shooter

Attached: 1660430359945.png (988x592, 27.27K)

shit fgs are dead because you fags ruined a great community.

now its all niggers and fags so no not playing you should have kept the scene respectful and open not try to turn it into your own little hate whitey club.

you fucking poverty losers killed the cash cow. I blame chinks and gooks that didnt police and decided to side with niggers

I didn't waste my time because I had fun.
There is no fun to be had with fighting games, a genre that makes its own players miserable.
>[that screencap from Neogaf where a guy destroyed his basement and scared his wife and children because he lost too much at Tekken

Or I can just jump on a wave shooter and start playing the game from the very start.
As points out, you just want newbies to style on and that's why you're shilling a genre that is literally inaccessible if you didn't start playing it 20 years ago.

what are you even talking about, just play you schizo

youtu.be/Q5MHXeW_wzE

kof 98 seems more fun than xv.

>inaccessible if you didn't start playing it 20 years ago.
The genre is quite literally easier than ever before, and if anything players back then were waaaayy shittier.

It might have been alive at the beginning, but now it's just a handful of autists and tons of deluded newfags who think it's smart to play a fighting game years after it came out

Attached: 1651740837883.png (1011x566, 329.41K)

>>that screencap from Neogaf where a guy destroyed his basement and scared his wife and children because he lost too much at Tekken
For the love of god, please spoonfeed me that image

Attached: 1639263987302.jpg (1462x1462, 410.61K)