Has any game made you feel stupid Any Forums?

Has any game made you feel stupid Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 663.23K)

killer7 was weird for a suda51 game

Newsflash. The "Japanese" are literally the Jews in this game.

Why? I think its more complex than that

Being a namefag should make you feel stupid.

It's about Jews, election tampering, sexual perversion among elites, and false flag attacks. On one level.

That's just one part of it. The "Japanese" tamper with elections, hold the keys to the gates of power, etc. But yes, there is more.

Wtf is the Yakumo

Ah yes i remember, maybe tho
Its easier to be recognized in long threads, might buy a pass some time later

Other than Killer7?

La Mulana.

And of course, it's a great wacked out sf story about a literally manufactured future and psychic powers.

Oh god yes. 10 long years ago, I dropped it so hard. Thinking about another try, with a fucking notebook. What do you think?

i feel like PKD would have liked Killer7

Kenshi, but I just realized the game was stupid too.

The Yakumo Cabinet Policy, or Yakumo (八雲, eight clouds) for short, is a document in killer7 that outlines the foreign policy of the United Nations Party, whose stated purpose is to unite all the countries of the world under Japanese rule

Yeah. Even though I hate so much of the self-consciously post modern, I adore both PKD and K7.

Good luck. I gave up at the Chamber of Birth.

Just go back to r*ddit .

I don't use reddit

Eat shit. Why don't you go back to R*ddit? You must miss it, since you bring it up at every opportunity, like some retarded parrot of Any Forums's shittiest memes.

I'm not the one seeking to be recognized.

What are you, a fucking Jap? Go hammer down your protruding nails somewhere else. We're talking about games that make us feel stupid. Go away.

Monkey Island 2

>La Mulana.
that made me feel like the designer was stupid

you were the killer7 all along

I wonder about the sequel. Anybody? Any more managable?