Battlefront 2

What went so wrong?

Attached: 11307GtRUkphlaH83ngXciW_JKS9Meb-bYXBvQLbslQ7Fm0cABBikc3twZpgL1pmjqnIGw3GDJjWC98-eCawXB3USI8TORMD.jpg (2048x2048, 1.24M)

you parents weren't sterilised

I genuinely can't comprehend getting defensive over battlefront 2

it was okay I guess, I didn't play it a ton but I remember the gamemodes and the map layouts being something of a detriment to the fun

Game got unironically better once they got rid of the earn materials shit. Now all u gotta do is play your class to unlock shit. But that system is shit too.

When the team finally was able to work on cool new content, EA moved the team to work on Battlefield 5.

Nothing it was a good game that you obviously haven't played.

And then when Battlefield 5 was about to get cool new content, DICE moved onto making the shitheap that is Battlefield 2042.

>Love playing vehicles in the old BF2
>New BF2 comes along
>Vehicles? Yeah sure I guess we can fit some in our Call of Duty sized infantry maps
Crazy experience. Felt like some modders unofficially added the vehicles after the game was released.

it's been like this in almost all of the dice stuff for years now, it's a shame

The card system was fucking garbage.
They should have copied the modern shooter formula and added a fuckton of weapons that actually felt different with accessories and shit.
I mean, the models were all recicled from each faction, how cheap can they get? It’s baffling that they put so little care for weapons in a high budget shooter.

cartoony voices

The droids were especially ridiculous.

no they ruled

Microtransactions and scummy business practices scared away any potential playerbase.

its a good game and one of the few populated online games that you can say nigger in.

Nothing. It's better than the old one in every way these days. But Any Forums adheres to "old good, new bad mantra." The only downside is the game's size is over 90GB.

>What went so wrong?
80 hours to unlock darth vader.

they couldn't even get the look right

Attached: 4288-1600794987-1333865035.jpg (3840x2160, 941.13K)

this. Which makes me sad because the game is fun as fuck. Also beautiful to look at. Has some of the best graphics I've ever seen in a shooter.

Is this supposed to be battle damage?
Where is the SOUL?