What did Ivelisse mean by this?

What did Ivelisse mean by this?

Attached: F46A5CE4-FF4C-4F59-86D3-715F068E90E5.png (750x1334, 558.43K)

Who?

All women deserve to be humiliated. They seem to forget they only have rights because we allow them to.

It's about time we reminded them

Attached: 1649177310237.gif (200x150, 3.65M)

>dogs are in the enclosed pool area

Why are wrestlers always such whiney bitches?

KEK

Ivelisse regularly visits and trains at Chasyn Rance's school. Fuck her.

She means she wants me to spitroast her

Kiera doing her dirty or some promotion fucking her over

I'm hoping she accidentally turned up for a facial abuse shoot

who?

Yes you do cunt

OH HELL YEAH

I really like Ivelisse. I think she could have been one of the best females in wrestling but she got a really shit hand and was outspoken about it.

She was over af in lucha underground, but they pushed cringe sexy star instead.

She was dimes in AEW with Diamante, but no sold Rosa who is a confirmed cunt.

I really wish Ivelisse well.

Lets support Ivelisse Maria Sofia Cortez Velez Garcia Rodriguez

What?

She was over because she didn't wrestle for a year. She was over by being a manager for angelica who won the crowd over with the crazy spots and son of havoc unjobbing himself onto the top of the midcard. Sexy star was the better worker and more charismatic of the two. Ivelisse is literally a 5' mmgay larper who nobody can stand.

>we
That propaganda rot in your brain has done a good job.

Ivelisse is just as bad as Thunder Rosa. They’re both ugly and shitty wrestlers. TK should fire Rosa next to join the other ugly Mexicant on the sidelines.

Unironically redditors bully her every chance they get. If she'd stop complaining they'd leave her alone but it's like blood in the water for them and they're the sharks

She deserves to be placed in stocks in her home town's public square and tickled all over until she pees herself
>wtf there can't be a collective group of people who are not women it must be the propaganda which has done this!
You replied to an obvious LARP by somehow sounding dumber.