Uhhh Saints Row sisters? Why is nobody buying our game?

Uhhh Saints Row sisters? Why is nobody buying our game?

H-Huzzah?

Attached: saints row launch day.jpg (1080x756, 121.47K)

it's always the patriarchy's fault.

Why are they keeping their vidya in a refrigerator?

It got reviewbombed by the gaming media

they'll still be releasing ps4 versions for ps6 games won't they

The local population is prone to thievery.

Because they could get Elden Ring instead, 40 on PS4 and 50 on PS5. Not a great game, but still better than nu-Pozzed Row.

user this is their gta 5, enjoy the dlc's.

Because they haven't moved the color tvs.

. here, upon closer inspection, I read that wrong; it's 50 on both PS4 and PS5. My bad. Still better than Saint's Blow.

LOOK AT THAT LOOK AT THAT

I don't see how it really stops thieves at all. It's not like they make you check out right there. I could just as easily walk out without paying afterwards after asking a wagie to get me it than if I just took it off the shelf.

Does anyone here know anyone who bought it? If yes, what is that person like?

Attached: satoshi nakamoto.jpg (600x598, 30.62K)

>Why is nobody buying our game?
We told them what we wanted and they gave us THIS.

Blackrock already paid them.

They're still crashing and burning to the ground.
Investors want EXPONENTIAL GROWTH, not middling sales, not a fiasco paid by invested money.

I think they take it back to the register in electronics.

It will sell more than enough, especially when it comes out on Steam, and Any Forums will once again be proven wrong.
Why do you even bother? Don't you grow tired of humiliating yourselves?

Stop saying sisters like there's women on Any Forums

Even the gaming website scores are fucked
There is this unspoken rule of never giving any game you're paid to review less than 7.3, and the average score is fucking 5 something.
They're choosing not getting volition money over the credibility loss of giving this game a high score.

Who will buy this game?

>Muh secret insider knowledge born from memes out of 1990 magazines
Don't embarrass yourself, user. You are a worthless fucking retard with no special knowledge about anything.
The same people who bought Cyberpunk and No Man's Sky and Fallout 76 and any other fucking game with a reputation. People outside your tiny bubble of whiny internet nobodies who think they have the last word simply because they are nerds.

Nah, it will fail, sorry.
Those games you listed are games that flew too close to the sun and burned.
This new saints row is a mediocre shit that offers nothing GTA V don't.
In the time i typed this post, GTA V sold as much as saints row will sell in a week

>The same people who bought Cyberpunk and No Man's Sky and Fallout 76
Those games had hype, fallout had a loyal fanbase. I didn't even know about saints row before reviews came out. Nobody cares about some mid-tier franchise reboot the way they did about the ''revolutionary procedurally generated space adventure with alien dinosaurs and nice colors''

>Americans microwave their games

Poor, delusional man.

Stop pretending to be retarded, user. It's a well known franchise and the name alone will get people to look into it.
>I'm a moron who didn't know about it (or so I pretend) so NO ONE knows about it!
Embarrassing.

By the way, I know a guy who bought both cyberpunk and fallout 76. There isn't a chance he'll buy this.

NIGGER FATIGUE

So it doesn’t get spoiled

>It's not like they make you check out right there

>Cyberpunk
>Ran somewhat well on PC
>Pretty graphics
>Good story
>Nice gameplay
>Hyped
>On GOG and Steam
vs
>Shits Row
>Considered GTA clone
>despite that, it has been absent for nearly as long as GTA
>Shit graphics
>Bugs no matter the platform
>Shit story
>Reused worn out gameplay
>Epic Chink Store exclusive

imagine paying $60 for that

It's DmC all over again

I did know about the franchise, just not about this reboot. When I saw footage for the first time all I thought was damn, this sure looks mediocre. When the previous iterations came out I thought they looked cool.

it reminds me of TLOU2's & HZD2's launch