ANONS, JUST GET TWO JOBS

>Sony's goal for the PS5 is "for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one'. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else. In other words: Get a job! Get two jobs, ya lazy bums!"

Attached: t_9dab7efcdd1d457e9d6f0203697678f1_name_20201029_CEOJimRyanThumb-351355708.jpg (1920x1080, 674.47K)

not even a full day salary and i can buy the disk version at MSRP...why are you all so poor?

the richest people I know never say it and never spend more than they have to

poorfag cope

Yes, rich elites, I shall give you more money.

they don't usually say that either, user

maybe they should make some games for it

you can't take it with you. enjoy life poorfag

luxury consoles as the PS5 need more money, if you don't like it you can play Fortnite in your phone like the nigger you are. Free market, bitch!

Good luck finding one at MSRP lmao

We at Sony sell you a console with no games or exclusively sjw onions games for morbillion dollars, yes.

They really want me to have more jobs than they have games?

ok i'm willing, what exclusive games should i buy for it right away?

This sounds like someone with no financial responsibilities. You're probably NEET larping as a wage earner. All my disposable income goes to larger more important assets.

Is this where we pretend to be rich?

Deathloop

>Get two jobs
When will they be able to play it when they 're working two jobs?

Might as well get a Switch

Attached: 1657699790752s.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

The higher price is to instill a sense of pride and satisfaction

I really lucked out. One year ago on the dot I thought to myself, "I should buy a PS5." I read that the best chance you have is to follow those PS5DroPzOnE type Twitter accounts. Followed a dozen or so, turned notifications on, and the very next day get the alert. Copped right away from Walmart at MSRP.

PLAY? You're supposed to pay for the console and 2years of online upfront to cover the console production costs

I mean that's a pretty good idea
Make it so expensive people have to work 2 jobs in order to afford it
That way they won't even notice it has no games.
Brilliant.

How about he starts working twice as much on getting decent exclusives for his joke of a low end PC?