NOOOOOO YOUNG ONE YOU CAN'T JUST KILL ALL THOSE BASICALLY DEAD VILLAGERS INFECTED WITH A HIGHLY TRANSMISSIBLE DISEASE

>NOOOOOO YOUNG ONE YOU CAN'T JUST KILL ALL THOSE BASICALLY DEAD VILLAGERS INFECTED WITH A HIGHLY TRANSMISSIBLE DISEASE
>WHY?.... YOU..... JUST CAN'T OKAY???? r/Paladins WOULD NOT APPROVE OF SUCH BEHAVIOUR. BECAUSE WE HAVE MORALS AND VIRTUE AND STUFF. HAVE SEX INCEL

Attached: utherjak.png (220x220, 62.26K)

>WITH A HIGHLY TRANSMISSIBLE DISEASE
That's not how the plague worked nigga

>"there has got to be another way"
>proceeds to not find one and do literally nothing else until he's killed

Attached: 1654819010396.jpg (494x490, 63.04K)

2nd ed advanced D&D book explicitly states that a Paladin burning down a village infected with a plague in order to prevent its spread is a serious and alignment changing act.

Begone dreadlord

Attached: 1657524379839.gif (286x160, 3.75M)

>HAVE SEX INCEL
Name one paladin with a wife.

Yes it did retard no game playing nigger.

Daelin Proudmoore

>2nd ed advanced D&D book explicitly states that a Paladin burning down a village infected with a plague in order to prevent its spread is a serious and alignment changing act.

What does this nerd shit have to do with world works in Warcraft 3 THE VIDEOGAME?

Attached: Tony-Soprano.png (600x600, 5.62K)

>HAVE SEX INCEL
he literally fucked jaina the night before

with how world works*

my basedladin is better.

Attached: level 10 soyladin.png (307x307, 102.73K)

>how the heckin hell is the warcraft game that basically plagiarizes warhammer, lotr, dnd and Michael Moorcock related???

Based Ignorant retard

Attached: 1657860276533.jpg (1783x1000, 887.28K)

>Based Ignorant retard

How do the rules of all these separate fictional universes affect the rules of the warcraft 3 world?

Attached: images (3).png (244x207, 8.86K)

I agree with your points but because you are a wojaknigger I'll be saging and leaving this shit thread now.

Turalyon

>Lord Soither, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown, I hereby relieve you of your moderator status, and suspend your discord sisters from updooting
>Some supid roastie: Chadthas! You can't just--
>It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this sub, follow me. The rest of you... cope, seethe and dilate.

Attached: 1607984856499.jpg (185x185, 4.76K)

Accurate. Uther L

sounds like paladins are fags and arthus did nothing wrong

not bad, it's nice when Any Forums create dialogues

What happens if a Paladin changes alignment? Tell us, Advanced D&D expert.

it's a good thing this isn't D&D and arthas would have retained his status as a paladin

>purge the city and at least spare as many people from the curse of undeath as possible by mercy killing them
vs
>listen to Uther and run away to "come up with a plan"
>in the mean time leaving the civilians to their fate to be torn apart by zombies, raised into abominations, and having their souls be irreversibly damned to turbo hell for all eternity with 0 chance of redemption
Arthas did the right thing.

>D&D

Because it just DOES okay?
All fiction must adhere to the boring alignment chart designed for mentally stunted retards who cannot comprehend the slightest bit of nuance and can only perceive moral dilemmas in terms of black and white.

dnd alignments are completely retarded concepts, and you know that.

Attached: hedonists-trolley-problem-the-track-is-heading-towards-b-if-26725095.png (500x333, 52.98K)