Xenoblade 3

We can dance if we want to

Attached: 1661371395096661.webm (854x480, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1a_WkdR2wsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese """Kino"""

>the world is not very fun to explore
Yeah this.

>Find container
oh great gemstones I don't really need those right now
>Find ether source
oh great ether I don't really need that right now
>Find corpse
oh great +10 affinity
>Find unique enemy
oh great time to get even more overleveled
>Collect items
>OOOOOI GOT A RARE DOODAD RIGHT HERE!

I don't really know why but exploration was much more fun in the other games except 2 of course

I'm about to take an annihilation event in my pants

I'M BURNING UP

Attached: MAJOR.jpg (1280x720, 205.21K)

if the dlc doesn't fix the ending I will fly to Japan and murder takahashi

Your mental mate. All of those apply to 1, 2 and X. Especially 1 though, 2, 3 and X you always feel like you're working towards a character build, 1 is literally an empty world except for a couple of farm spots, doesn't even have the treasure chests.

>"user, how did your date with Shania go?"
>"...W-What...? You mean you two already..."
>"It's nothing, I have to go!"
Stop falling in love with evil women. There are good, nice girls like Miyabi.

Attached: miyabi.png (477x924, 660.53K)

Post your favorite party banter/battle quote/H2H that lives in your head rent free

You WILL pay 30 bucks for the founders prequel dlc and you WILL like it

I want to _______ the Queen of Agnus!

Attached: 2022081119064700-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 295.15K)

Hey it's retard who speed ran the game in 40 hours.
Stop copy pasting your posts you retard.

Nice is boring.

I play in Japanese so I don't know what any of them are saying

FEELS LIKE A FLY BIT ME
THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?
BACK TO THE ENTERNAL FLOW YET YOU RISE, YOU WILL TASTE DESPAIR

>15 TP

Attached: FGE0xC6VIAASWOw.jpg (655x479, 47.53K)

3's word design is actually my favorite in the series (minus x of course), it felt the most open and I felt actually rewarded for exploring most of the time

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

THE FUTURE... DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU
AAAAAAAAIYAH
DON'T GET COCKY
YEAH DUNBAN

I'm fine with Noah/Mio finding each other already
But they need to do a small epilogue anyway

youtu.be/1a_WkdR2wsk
After 3, it now has to be Rex and Nia in 2 awkwardly dancing around his intentions to have sex with her after the credits

Attached: 1642502843111.jpg (1426x1354, 176.56K)

I love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem

>game most inspired by gears has the most disappointing buildup to the ending
heh the actual ending is pure kino though

Valdi would be scary if he didn't hold back by assuming that robots are his friends

Valdi accidently domming Alex...

cum on the thighs of

There are entire colonies and sidequest you need to explore to find, it has the best exploration by far.

how did this barely functioning catgirl become queen of the world

Attached: FBLSyRcVQAMUVFZ.jpg (978x891, 189.56K)

Any of N's breakdowns.

Attached: Fa9MFpDacAAyhz2.jpg (1280x720, 98.21K)

The only real things you get from exploring are ether and SP. Ether very quickly becomes useless, gold is completely useless, 10 affinity tweets are a meme. SP is good and is probably the best reward. The exploration is saved by Soul Hacker funnily enough.
XC2 definitely rewarded you better for exploration and I haven't played X in a very long time but I remember thinking it had phenomenal exploration progression.

Attached: 2022081420273600-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 252.37K)

Queen Nia is intelligent, charming, cute and funny! Any further slander of Her Majesty or misleading comments on her TP will not be tolerated!

Attached: 1514139416663.png (601x520, 33.94K)

Aside from unique monsters, your main rewards for exploring in X were the field skill containers, which had
>probes (good)
>augmetns (ok but you could just make better versions of them at town)
>shitty headgear fashion items (lmao)

>Riki, mighty Heropon, I can see that you are in pain
>Ha! Nothing can beat Riki!
>Dunban! You're embarrassing Riki!

I AM ROC, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE

Attached: 1635014629645.jpg (1200x1140, 604.61K)

You get entire colonies, complete with their own Hero and side-quests, from exploring, most of which are entirely optional.
I'm willing to bet most players completely missed Segiri on their first run.

Aionios is cool from a conceptual standpoint but I find the design to be the least memorable of all the games, Bionis and Mechonis always had these vistas and wonky terrain that reminded you you were traversing the bodies of dead giants, places like Gaur Plain, Valak Mountain and Fallen arm are just too iconic as a result of this.
2 tried to capture the same feeling but having more than two titans resulted in the explorable areas in them being much smaller, beyond some small things visible in the horizon like Gormott's head or Uraya's tail you really wouldn't know you're standing on a living titan, they just look like generic landmasses.
3 and X are very much the same design-wise, featureless landmasses for the most part, in 3 you get the ocassional easter egg like Gormott's frozen head and the Bionis Leg pillars in Aetia, the Fallen Arm and Tornan dunes in Fornis, Uraya fused with Tephra Cave in Western Pentelas, Makna fused with Morytha in Eastern Pentelas, Mor Ardain's arm and the Ether Mines beneath Keves Castle, whatever the hell is Soutern Cadensia (Is it supposed to be Satorl Marsh?), the Mechonis Sword in Swordmarch, and Eryth Sea and the remains of Valak Mountain and Leftheria in Erythia, but outside of these things most of the explorable lands are just wide fields; but at least it's not as bad as X which is just five color-coded round areas, what elevated X was not the design of the map itself, but rather the exploration systems, FrontierNav was the perfect way to make the whole map feel worthwhile.

SUCH OVER EXUBERANCE
HAHA TEACH US HEROPON RIKI

2 is by far the worst when it came to exploration rewards though. The accessories aren't better than the ones you can find in shop, and you don't need that much blade core before you stop caring about them.
3's best accessories are found through exploring, SP is good as you said, and there is a lot of side quests and even heroes that can only be found through exploring

Attached: .jpg (2560x1440, 736.74K)

They created a monster
Cause nobody wants to see Flame Clocks no more
They want Ouroboros, like Bunnit meat
Well if you want Ouroboros, this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of Noah mixed with Mio
And Ring'O Roses, that'd jump start my heart quicker
Than the babies which I see up at the hospital
And Taion's help when I'm not cooperating
While I'm lying at the battlefield while he's operating
Six Houses waited this long to stop debating
But Eunie might still outshine the Moebius D
I know that you got a job Queen Melly
But your heart problems are complicating
So Moebius N won't let M stay and let Mimi be
So let me see, he tried to kill her after FWEEEE
Now it feels so empty without Mimi
So come on dip, some on your lips
Spark that, cum on Ethel's tits and some on Nia's hips
So get ready, cause this shit's about to get heavy
Lost Numbers just settled all their problems
Fuck you Zee!

This looks like a job for us, Bitchqueen!
So everybody, stay at Colonies
Cause we need a way to help our Queens
Cause it feels so empty without Mimi

Attached: MC Ghondor.jpg (1269x720, 177.46K)

>I haven't played X in a very long time but I remember thinking it had phenomenal exploration progression
If you were hellbent on doing every quest in the game, you will visit basically every location in the game. You can't forget about every map segment having its own little challenge, too, to make sure you find all the points of interest in a given hexagon. Reaching Secret Areas boosts your probes functionality, too. XCX is dangerously and insanely based with its world exploration.

NAgiri's colony is hidden behind like 10 seconds of poison swamp and a side path.

>SEgiri
>NAgiri
>SEven/NAna
>SENA

So did something change or am just doing something wrong after the 4 hours of cutscenes around the prison bit: The rate at which people attune to hero classes for unlocking has slowed to a fucking crawl.

Unlocking her as a hero takes a good deal more than that, user

Best overworld theme in 3? For me it's Erythia sea. It's so calming

Attached: 1660221133856.png (429x719, 464.28K)

>just imagine that they get back together
no it's still dogshit
fucking SHOW ME this fucking shit what the fuck
the ending is so bad

>I'm the girl with the balls!
>where I'm from, that's called a trans handshake!

Attached: 1654362025683.jpg (746x1054, 162.04K)